Our branch in St. John’s, NL is hiring full time Financial Customer Service Representatives. Our Financial Customer Service Representatives are the first point of contact for our valued customers. They provide prompt and friendly service to all customers, over the phone and face-to-face, and generally assist in daily branch operations. Formal training will be provided.
Key responsibilities include:
- Explaining the lending process
- Helping customers fill out loan applications
- Performing daily sales calls to current and past customers
- Promoting sales of credit and loan services
- Assessing applicantions for loans
- Managing past due accounts by completing daily collections calls
- Maintaining the customer database
- Ensuring customer satisfactions by providing prompt, professional, and positive customer service
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- High School Diploma
- Customer service experience obtained in fast-paced retail, financial services, or hospitality setting
- Strong communication skills with proven ablity to generate sales in-person &/or on the phone
- High energy, positive attitude and proven ability to contribute proactively in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, reliability and attention to detail
- Unquestionable integrity and demonstrated pride in your work
If you enjoy working with everyday people and are friendly, mature, approachable and keen to learn and grow with a thriving company we have a career path worth considering. Join us!!
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, email your resume and cover letter to
kim.aylward @ csfinancial.ca quoting ‘FT FCSR-I874’ in the subject line.
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.
Cash Store Financial is a well-established and growing company that employs over 2000 associates in over 570 branches in Canada and the...