Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and dynamic company that employs over 1900 associates in just over 500 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts. With listings on the TSX (TSX: CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE: CSFS), we are positioned for success.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
Working directly under one of our Senior Accountants, you will assist in supporting our Financial Support Department in the corporate head office located in Edmonton, AB.
More specifically, this involves:
- Filing and information management
- Insurance claim payment notification and/or payment posting
- Daily reconciliation and reporting on bank account cash variances
- Daily banking uploads
- Preparation of month end binders
- Miscellaneous duties as required
For more information on the role and the organization check out: http://ebo.workopolis.com/careers/CASH-STORE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Grade 12 diploma with either a completed, or, in the process of achieving an Accounting/Administrative Diploma from a recognized college or technical institute
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to perform in a fast past office environment and to meet deadlines, both independatly and as a part of a team
If you enjoy working with everyday people and are friendly, mature, approachable and keen to learn and grow with a thriving company we have a career path worth considering. Join us!!
HOW TO APPLY:
For more information regarding this role, contact Ashley Ozon, Human Resources Manager at (780) 408-5110 ext 5215 or if you would like to apply directly to this position, then please click APPLY NOW to forward your resume and cover letter, quoting “Finance Administrator” in the subject line.
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.