Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and growing company that employs over 2000 associates in over 570 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. With listings on the TSX (TSX: CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE: CSFS), we are poised for growth. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Exceptional Opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
Our branch in Chilliwack, BC is hiring full time Financial Customer Service Representative. Our Financial Customer Service Representatives are the first point of contact for our valued customers. They provide prompt and friendly service to all customers, over the phone and face-to-face, and generally assist in daily branch operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Explaining the lending process
- Helping customers fill out loan applications
- Promoting sales of credit and loan services
- Assess applicants for loans
- Managing past due accounts (Debt collection)
- Maintaining the customer database
- Ensuring customer satisfactions by providing prompt, professional, and positive customer service
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- A customer service background obtained in retail, financial sales, or hospitality setting
- Completion of a High School Diploma
- Strong interpersonal skills, reliability and a high degree of energy
- A team orientated working behavior
- An outgoing and confident personality
- The ability to learn new tasks on a consistant basis and work in a fast paced work environment
If you enjoy working with everyday people and are friendly, mature, approachable and keen to learn and grow with a thriving company we have a career path worth considering. Join us!!
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, email your resume and cover letter to the branch manager Crystal Ryall quoting ‘FT FCSR-C350’ in the subject line.
To Apply in Person:
102, 5725 Vedder Rd
Chilliwack BC V2R 3N4
Fax to: (855) 640-1865
Online at: http://www.csfinancial.ca
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.