Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and growing company that employs over 2000 associates in over 570 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. With listings on the TSX (TSX: CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE: CSFS), we are poised for growth. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Interested in learning more about us? Click here: http://ebo.workopolis.com/careers/CASH-STORE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
Our branch in Melfort, SK is hiring full time and part time Financial Customer Service Representatives! Our Financial Customer Service Representatives are the first point of contact for our valued customers. They provide prompt and friendly service to all customers, over the phone and face-to-face, and generally assist in daily branch operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Explaining the lending process
- Helping customers fill out loan applications
- Promoting sales of credit and loan services
- Assess applicants for loans
- Managing past due accounts (Debt collection)
- Maintaining the customer database
- Ensuring customer satisfactions by providing prompt, professional, and positive customer service
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- High School Diploma
- Customer service experience obtained in fast-paced retail, financial services, or hospitality setting
- Strong communication skills with proven ablity to generate sales in-person &/or on the phone
- High energy, positive attitude and proven ability to contribute proactively in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, reliability and attention to detail
- Unquestionable integrity and demonstrated pride in your work
- Must be available to work evening and weekends
If you enjoy working with everyday people and are friendly, mature, approachable and keen to learn and grow with a thriving company we have a career path worth considering. Join us!!
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, email your resume and cover letter quoting ‘FT FCSR-C384’ or 'PT FCSR-C384' in the subject line.
To Apply in Person
902 Main Street
Melfort, SK S0E 1A0
Fax to: (855) 265-1327
Online at: http://www.csfinancial.ca
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.