Are you known for your ability to connect with your customers? Do you strive to provide and create amazing experiences for them? If so, then we want to talk to you!
Our Central Client Services team is hiring full time Customer Service Agents. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our valued customers. You will be tasked with providing prompt and friendly service to all customers, as well as assisting with daily departmental operations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Explaining the lending process to prospective clients
- Helping customers complete loan applications
- Performing daily sales calls to new, current, and past customers
- Promoting the sale of loan services
- Assessing applications for loans
- Maintaining the customer database
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing prompt, professional, and positive customer service
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- High School Diploma
- 1+ years experience in Customer Service and/or Sales experience obtained in fast-paced retail, financial services, or hospitality setting (preference will be given to those candidates with industry specific or call centre experience)
- Proven analytical and decision making skills coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ablity to generate sales over the phone
- High energy, positive attitude and the willingness to contribute proactively in a team environment
- Capability to work with a customer to resolve any issues that may arise
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, then we want to talk to you! For more information, you can contact our Central Client Services Manager, Cynthia Ko at (780) 408-5110 or if you would like to apply directly to this position, then please forward your resume and cover letter via email quoting “Customer Service Agent” in the subject line.
Note: To be considered eligible for transfer, all applicants must have a minimum of six (6) months tenure in their current role, and be meeting or exceeding performance expectations.