Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and growing company that employs over 2000 associates in over 570 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. With listings on the TSX (TSX: CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE: CSFS), we are poised for growth. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Interested in learning more about us? Click here: http://ebo.workopolis.com/careers/CASH-STORE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC
Exceptional Opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
Our branch in Nanaimo, BC is looking for exceptional people to take on the exciting role of Branch Manager. Our Branch Managers are responsible for the management of the daily operation of their branch. They are approachable, natural leaders, committed to providing exceptional customer service based on their knowledge of our financial products. Formal training will be provided.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Managing store business including balancing daily transactions, budgeting, and monitoring revenue and expenses
- Recruiting, supervisor, motivating, and training staff
- Performing daily sales calls to current and past customers
- Local marketing of credit and loan services
- Managing past due accounts by completing daily collections calls and coaching staff in successful calls
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Previous managerial experience is considered an asset
- Completed a High School Diploma
- A background in retail, or financial services and/or a hospitality setting preferred
- Top notch oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to successfully set and reach targets
- Proven ability to coach and motivate others gained through supervisory experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills to ensure reporting is accurate and timely
- A self motivated desire to achieve combined with a good sense of humor and an attention to detail
If you enjoy working with everyday people and are friendly, mature, approachable and keen to learn and grow with a thriving company we have a career path worth considering. Join us!!
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, email your resume and cover letter to Regional Manager – Jen Warren, quoting ‘Branch Manager – Nanaimo’ in the subject line.
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.