Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. As Canada’s leading provider of alternative financial products and services, The Cash Store Financial Services Inc. (Cash Store Financial) boasts an extensive network of branches located in over 200 communities nationwide. The Company operates two of the most recognizable brands in Canada’s expanding alternative financial services market – The Cash Store (Canada) and Instaloans – offering customers an option to traditional lending institutions. Cash Store Financial is the only broker of short-term advances and provider of other financial services in Canada publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: CSF). Founded in 2001 in Edmonton, Alberta under the name of Rentcash Inc., the Company is driven by a dynamic workforce, a performance-based culture, and a commitment to strong business fundamentals. Cash Store Financial also operates branches in the UK under the banner, The Cash Store(UK). Cash Store Financial employs 2,400 associates nationwide.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Interested in learning more about us? Click here: http://ebo.workopolis.com/careers/CASH-STORE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
Our branch in Meadow Lake, SK is looking for exceptional people to take on the exciting role of Branch Manager. Our Branch Managers are responsible for the management of the daily operation of their branch. They are approachable, natural leaders, committed to providing exceptional customer service based on their knowledge of our financial products. Formal training will be provided.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Managing store business including balancing daily transactions, budgeting, and monitoring revenue and expenses
- Recruiting, supervisor, motivating, and training staff
- Performing daily sales calls to current and past customers
- Local marketing of credit and loan services
- Managing past due accounts by completing daily collections calls and coaching staff in successful calls
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Completed a High School Diploma
- A background in retail, or financial services and/or a hospitality setting preferred
- Top notch oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to successfully set and reach targets
- Proven ability to coach and motivate others gained through supervisory experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills to ensure reporting is accurate and timely
- A self motivated desire to achieve combined with a good sense of humor and an attention to detail
If you enjoy working with everyday people and are friendly, mature, approachable and keen to learn and grow with a thriving company we have a career path worth considering. Join us!!
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, email your resume and cover letter to Regional Manager – Jill Sittler quoting ‘Branch Manager-I889’ in the subject line.
Apply In Person:
5, 810 – 9 Street
Meadow Lake, SK, S9X 1Z4
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.