Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and dynamic company that employs over 1900 associates in just over 500 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts. With listings on the TSX (TSX: CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE: CSFS), we are positioned for success.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
The Branch Applications Support Analyst role is to help maintain a stable operating environment so that end users at all levels of the company can continue to accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests or escalating issues to the correct departments or vendors. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level when possible.
More specifically, this involves:
- Field incoming help requests from end users via problem ticket request, telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from Service Desk customers.
- Prioritize and schedule problems.
- Field escalated issues from end users in Canada and the UK.
- Record, track, and document the Operations request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Access software updates, and frequently asked questions resources and common Operational errors using the problem solving aids available.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
- Review and understand documented Methods of Procedures for resolving various issues.
- Liason between other IM groups when necessary.
As a qualified applicant you will possess:
- Working knowledge of BOSS application.
- Good understanding of the current products offered by the Company.
- Good understanding of the Direct Cash products offered by the Company
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Branch experience an asset.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse,.
- Flexibility in work hours (Core Hours are 6:00am to 10:00pm)
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please email your resume and cover letter to Mike Fryer by clicking the Apply Now Button and quote “BASA” in the subject line, or reach out to him directly at (780) 408-5111.
Cash Store Financial is a well-established and growing company that employs over 2000 associates in over 570 branches in Canada and the...