Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and growing company that employs over 2000 associates in over 570 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. With listings on the TSX (TSX: CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE: CSFS), we are poised for growth. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Interested in learning more about us? Click here: http://ebo.workopolis.com/careers/CASH-STORE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
Working from our West Edmonton Head Office, The Cash Store Financial Services is looking for a positive and self-motivated individual to join our Finance Team as an Accounting Clerk. This is an excellent entry level position offering a professional work atmosphere, exceptional co-workers and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment. In this role you will be trained in basic banking and accounting processes and will increase your excel capabilities.
Reports to: Senior Accountant – Operations Support
- Communicating daily with branches regarding banking etc.
- Creating & maintaining excel spreadsheets
- Assisting with processing of journal entries.
- Assisting with monthly corporate credit card summary preparation and processing for payment
- Preparing cheque requisitions.
- Filing for Finance
- Other duties as required.
As a qualified applicant, you will possess:
- Grade 12 diploma,
- Office Administration certificate considered an asset
- Basic to intermediate excel skills required
- The desire to learn basic accounting skills
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A professional and outgoing attitude
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this opportunity, then we want to talk to you! You can contact Caroline Inacio quoting “Accounting Clerk” in the subject line.
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.