Title Store Inc
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, The Title Store Inc. career opportunities are second to none in the alternative automotive financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities we offer a comprehensive compensation and incentives, a robust benefits package which includes a Health Spending Account, a company matching RRSP’s, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People.
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
THE ROLE: Account Manager
The Title Store has an opening for an Account Manager in Edmonton.
If you are ambitious, results driven, and a career oriented individual, this is the opportunity for you!
Our Account Manager is responsible for all matters pertaining to business operations, financial objectives, coaching, customer service affairs, collection practices, and any additional tasks that may be requested by the Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Assisting in meeting financial objectives
- Maintaining store operations procedures
- Attracting new business ventures
- Adhering to the company’s cash control policies
- Following the company’s employment policies
- Administering Account Reconciliation
- Professional Development
- Performing any additional tasks that may be requested by the Operations Manager.
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- An interest in the automotive industry and recreational vehicles.
- Achieved a High School Diploma or Secondary Education
- Strong interpersonal skills
- An understanding of Automotive Liens, would be an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-motivated desire to achieve growth and intuitive attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for this position, or would like to refer a candidate, please apply now and your resume will be sent to our HR Department. Quote: ‘Account Manager – Title Store Edmonton’ in the subject line.