Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and growing company that employs over 1,900 associates in over 500 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts.With listings on the TSX (TSX: CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE: CSFS), we are positioned for success.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Intersted in learning more about us? Click here: http://ebo.workopolis.com/careers/CASH-STORE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
As a Marketing Coordinator with Cash Store Financial, you will be a key member of a positive and dedicated marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the marketing team with many short and long term projects. However, the two main duties will be creating and executing unique marketing plans for multiple branches across the country and assisting with the monthly unaddressed mail campaign. Eventually, this individual would quarterback the crafting of the company’s social media prescence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing marketing materials, including brochures, advertisements, annual reports and other publications.
- Developing concepts and supporting collaterals for key marketing and communication campaigns.
- Creating marketing collaterals for key events, including invitations, signage, sponsorship, etc.
- Maintaining brand by ensuring maintenance of visual corporate identity for all communications activities.
- Develop communication and marketing materials to be posted on the organization's websites.
- Researching, planning and creating all print and web advertisements and promotional materials
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and ensure the visual design relays the intended message
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years marketing experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to prioritizing tasks
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team setting but also able to take tasks and execute them on their own
- Working within a multiple unit operation
- Previous exposure to media buying (radio, newspaper, online)
- Solid Knowledge of social mediums
If you enjoy working with everyday people and are friendly, mature, approachable and keen to learn and grow with a thriving company we have a career path worth considering. Join us!!
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, email your resume and cover letter quoting ‘Marketing coordinator-Edmonton’ in the subject line.
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please carefully follow the ‘How to Apply’ instructions above to ensure your resume is received for consideration.
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.