Why Cash Store Financial? Are you looking for a company to advance your career? Look no further. Cash Store Financial is a well-established and dynamic company that employs over 1900 associates in just over 500 branches in Canada and the United Kingdom. As Canada’s leader in the alternative financial sector, Cash Store Financial offers many key banking and credit products to our clients who are everyday people; including payday advances, money transfers, cheque cashing, prepaid MasterCards®, and bank accounts. With listings on the TSX (TSX: CSF) and the NYSE (NYSE: CSFS), we are positioned for success.
We offer a fun and fast paced environment, and have a proud history of promoting from within. Backed by first rate internal and external training programs, Cash Store Financial’s career opportunities are second to none in the alternative financial services industry. In addition to exceptional career opportunities, we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, a company matching RRSP program, a tuition reimbursement program and flexible hours.
Exceptional opportunity. Everyday People. Cash in with us!
Our branch in Woodstock, ON is looking for exceptional people to take on the exciting role of Branch Manager. Our Branch Managers are responsible for the management of the daily operation of their branch. They are approachable, natural leaders, committed to providing exceptional customer service based on their knowledge of our financial products. Formal training will be provided.
This temporary position will have an approximate term of one year. The position may possibly lead to permanent employment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Managing store business including balancing daily transactions, budgeting, and monitoring revenue and expenses
- Recruiting, supervisor, motivating, and training staff
- Performing daily sales calls to current and past customers
- Local marketing of credit and loan services
- Managing past due accounts by completing daily collections calls and coaching staff in successful calls
For more information on the role and the organization check out: http://ebo.workopolis.com/careers/CASH-STORE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-INC
As the ideal candidate you will have:
- Completed a High School Diploma
- A background in retail, or financial services and/or a hospitality setting preferred
- Top notch oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to successfully set and reach targets
- Proven ability to coach and motivate others gained through supervisory experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills to ensure reporting is accurate and timely
- A self motivated desire to achieve combined with a good sense of humor and an attention to detail
If you enjoy working with everyday people and are friendly, mature, approachable and keen to learn and grow with a thriving company we have a career path worth considering. Join us!!
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, email your resume and cover letter to Branch Manager – Joanna Kennedy quoting ‘Branch Manager – I128’ in the subject line.
To Apply in Person
20 Hurton Street, Unit 2
Woodstock, ON N4S 6Z2
Fax: (519) 421-0939
We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please carefully follow the ‘How to Apply’ instructions above to ensure your resume is received for consideration.
Note: All candidates who are offered employment are required to have criminal records check completed.
Cash Store Financial is a proud corporate supporter of the Alberta Diabetes Institute.