CASH MONEY Employee Reviews

Cash Money
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 November 2017
The company has a great environment but the upper management does not always look out for your well being. Your co-workers will be amazing as they hire alot of young adults but the management does not always look out for your best interest.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Terrible managers, team leaders, anyone in upper management
Customer Centered, Focused on Goals
Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 November 2017
On a daily basis the job focused on the goals of the day. Teams are focused on achieving daily set goals .
Typical day at work is covering the front line when short staffed . The culture r r of the work place is always set on a financial goal to achieve . Hardest is always being short staff and handling management task at once with the front line. Most enjoyable part is seeing my staff achieving there goals they set out, also my customers getting quality service .
Productive and fun workplace.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB10 October 2017
I enjoy working here. I like the benefits and the people I work with. We do activities outside of work which is fun. And I like that it’s not a far commute from home.
Great place for advancement
Client Specialist (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON6 September 2017
Good company to work for great benefits dental vision and drug development workshops and training to advance to shift lead them assistant manager and finally to management
Pros
Bonus program
Cons
Half hour lunch
Very good job securtiy and okay benefits
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON25 August 2017
Cash money is great company to get started with and gain excellent on the job training and advancment opprotunities the only thing holding them back from keeping great employees is the wage is too low for all the work you put in employees are not fairly compensated other than that the company is great
informative.
Client Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto11 August 2017
It was an interesting place to work. I learned a lot about myself, my financial capabilities and my career in the financial sector. The training I learned was applicable to all areas of employment.
would work here again
Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 August 2017
Good if you're looking for a company that promotes from within, lots of fun and plenty of staff activities and great incentives for employees. Coworkers friendly and upper management is professional.
Pros
free lunch, benefits, pay, employee perks, christmas party
Cons
24 hour locations, rude customers
Cash Money
Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 July 2017
This was a good place to work, the commute was a bit hard as I lived in the north and didn't drive and I worked in the south. However working here was still good, I learned a lot about money and cheques.
Terrible company
Client Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 July 2017
Terrible company to work with, poor management. No opportunities for advancement. I would not recommend Cash money to anyone. Salary is terrible, culture is not work friendly
Pros
Cons
Too much drama
The job is okay, management is another problem
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON18 July 2017
Cash Money has the potential to be a great company to work for, however in certain districts the management team is a nightmare to work for. Some store managers will refuse to work weekends when even though its in their job description and district managers offer no support unless they get penalized for not supporting their staff members. In Oshawa alone there have been 7 employees that have quit, which does't sound like much, but considering there are usually about 22 employees maximum that can leave the work force severely depleted. The reason being sited for such a high turnover rate is management.
Benefits
Cons
Management, Hours, Selective Advancement
Typical Fast Food Job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 July 2017
Although I enjoyed working at Taco Bell, it's not a job I wanted to, or would have been able to, build a career in. It is a standard Part Time job with rollercoaster hours.
Pros
Food discounts for employees.
Cons
Hours get cut constantly.
No matter how hard you try its never enough.
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario20 June 2017
I worked for the company for 12 years and worked my way up from the bottom to Manager. There is no work life balance. You have to cover all shifts including midnights. The pay is good but not worth not seeing your kids and spouse over. Upper management play favoritism. There was bullying and lots of HR Issues.
Pros
The salary and benefits
Cons
Management, Hours
Fun workplace
Client Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON13 June 2017
Team was amazing to work with everyone helped everyone. Very cheerful place to work very laid back busy most days excellent benefit and initiatives that go along with a decent pay
fun work place
Bilingual Collections Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON9 May 2017
Everyone has a place in the company but the owners and managers know it's our company as much as theirs. They care about us and help us to grow, strive to learn new skill sets and appreciate us and we can see that every day.
okay place to work
Client Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 April 2017
good hours nice people horrible management no cohesion coworkers were nice wouldnt reccommend the company to anybody though. Counting the money became easier.
over work for the pay
Client Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 April 2017
it was an alright job but i dont like to sell and focus people to get more in hole, they just want people to over take other then caring about how they will pay back
good job
Client Specialist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 April 2017
good job, good hours. comparable benefits. culture is good, nice coworkers and positive environment. perks are not great and advancement is hard to come by.
Productive and fun work environment
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 April 2017
Loved working for this company. All full time employees qualify for benefits and bonuses. If you want to work somewhere that will give the opportunity for advancement then look no further.
Salary was fair along with quarterly bonuses. Pretty good work/life balance as well.
Upper management wasn't the greatest. And the scheduling was pretty fair.
Pros
Great bonus structure
Cons
Upper management's lack of good communication
fun to work
Recovery Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 March 2017
They are very fun people here and the office is very clean and organized the management are easy to talk to and always some kind of team building even.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
sitting for 7.5hrs
Great way to get your foot in the door with a bank
Client Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS23 March 2017
The amount of liability you take on is not worth what they are paying. Management has not idea what they are doing and tries to be your friend instead of your boss. However, it was the experience I needed to go eslewhere.
Pros
Learned a lot
Cons
Don't pay you enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CASH MONEY. Our community is ready to answer.