Cash Money Cheque Cashing

Cash Money Cheque Cashing Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Busy and fun place to work
Client Specialist (Former Employee), BramptonJuly 28, 2014
Pros: team members, free lunches
Cons: long hours
Working for Cash Money was a constant adventure. From the regular customer to the new ones and right down to the staff, we were always able to make each other smile and feel comfortable. The management was as supportive as possible with the regular stress that the position comes with (pushing sales, meeting targets, motivating a large team). In my two – more... years with this company, I learned that, being able to work as a team is essential. Some of the hardest parts were not always being able to give the customer what they want. Working within the financial industry, there are a lot of good news to shared, but that is followed with equal parts bad news for other customers. As long as the CSR's were able to deliver it with a positive attitude, and reassure the customer that we will do everything in our power to help, it usually turned out alright. – less
SALES & CUSTOMER SERVICE
CLIENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), North York, ONJune 16, 2014
WE HAVE MONTHLY QUOTAS THAT REQUIRE GOOD SALES SKILLS. ALL OF MY CO-WORKERS WEREVERY GOOD AT ACHEIVING THEIR QUOTAS BUTWITH AVERY HEALTHY COMPETITION. WE ALWAYS ENCOURAGE OTHERS AND GIVEVERY GOOD FEEDBACK ON OTHES' PERFORMANCE.
Typical Work Day in the Pay Day Loan Industry
Shift Lead (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMay 28, 2014
Pros: self-development, developing others, marketing events.
Cons: negative atmosphere, lack of consistency
A day at Cash Money consists of lots of cash handling and handling many customer inquiries. As a Shift Lead, I am required to ensure that all employees are performing to their potential at the front line in order to achieve top results financially.
We focus a lot on cross-selling, up-selling and doing everything we can to make certain that our clients – more... continue to use our services. We offer other services such as wire transfers, money orders, bill payments and cheque cashing. I am familiar with handling fraudulent items, and risk assessment. I follow-up with coaching sessions as to what is going well and what we can do better. I am responsible for making sure that all procedures are completed to standard, such as proper reporting and record keeping. I am also responsible to communicate any deficiencies and/or changes to my colleagues. The hardest part of my job would be the atmosphere of the company. A lot of our clients are not happy to be using our pay day loan services of course, therefore there is a sense of negativity in the business. However, I do enjoy the fact that I am able to help clients through rough patches in their financial situation. I enjoy aiding in the development of my colleagues and everyday I am able to develop myself a little bit more. – less
Met interesting people.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Scarborough, ONJuly 13, 2013
Pros: free lunches when we reached our targets
Cons: short staff alot of double shifts.
This company was far from being organized never had full staff several customer complaints.
Fast paced environment with a great team.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 25, 2013
I work with a great team and together we've reached amazing goals and broke a few company records revenue-wise. The branch management is supportive and I've learned about financial statements, quarterly reports, training and hiring, and patience and tact.
Productive and learning environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Brampton, OntarioFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: working environment, management
Cons: not a lot of room to grow, career advancement
Working at Cash Money, I have been able to develop interpersonal skills (dealing with clients effectively and working in a team). The management is really supportive and understanding. They provide constructive feedback and want the employees to learn. Cash Money provides salesmanship, compliance, privacy and respect in the workplace training to all – more... its employees.
I love interacting with clients and building a friendly relationship with them. I get along with all of my co-workers, we work together as a team to achieve the goals and targets of our branch and company.
Everyday I learn something new and different from my managers or my co-workers. – less
Good learning experience
Full-time Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brantford, OnAugust 3, 2012
Cash Money is a customer service driven company where I got to learn new things and obtain new skills. I enjoyed interacting with the customers as well as working with the Cash Money team.
great to work
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 31, 2012
Pros: non
Cons: long hours
enjoying working directly with clients and meeting there needs
Good place to work.
Executive Training Administrator (Current Employee), Mississauga, OntarioJune 14, 2012
I have wonderful bosses who understand the work/life balance and accommodate me accordingly.
Very educational within the financial industry
CSR (Current Employee), Scarborough, OntarioFebruary 25, 2012
Pros: great clientel
Cons: swift work made it hard to maintain family life.
I learned a lot about different subjects within the financial industry.