Cash Converters

Cash Converters Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A pretty decent place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONMarch 6, 2015
Pros: easy
Cons: bad manager
My time at Cash Converters was pretty good. Our manager quit and was never replaced and no employee was moved up to replace her. That created some issues.
Cashier / Sales Assiocate, cash supervisor
Cashier/Sales Associate, Supervisor (Former Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 25, 2014
First place I worked when I first moved to Calgary, Loved it. Best job I have ever had, and great memories made with a great staff, and wonderful boss.
closed down
Buying and Selling rep (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJune 12, 2014
Pros: money
Cons: negative atompshare
closed down
incurred fines from city
ill managed
lots of problems with customers
nature of the shop brought in lots of indisreable customers
Good
Sales & Customer Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 25, 2014
Good place to start when in high school for part time position
The duties and responsibilities are to much for one person to handle, need to hire help
Finance / Store Manager (Former Employee), Oshawa, ONNovember 26, 2013
Pros: good work schedule, you make your own
Cons: work load is very demanding without clairification.
Ok place to work, management needs to listen to employees, employees need a clear path to take, company needs more help
productive place to work with future advancements as a possibility
Personal Finance Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 7, 2013
Pros: great co workers, location is somewhat close to home
Cons: dealing with customers that aren't always understanding about products/loans
I currently work as a financial CSR and I absolutely love it. Great team, always learning something new and meeting great clients on a daily basis. Feels more like a social outing than actual work, which is the best part, always friendly faces/. I deal with pay day loans and such, so handling money is a task i deal with everyday and anything that I can do to help out the retail side, which i am cross trained for.
Fun workplace
Jewellery Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: fun environment
Cons: schedule not flexible
Typical day at work involves greeting customers, selling items, buying merchandise, negotiating prices, and daily store maintenance. This workplace allowed me to gain important customer service skills such as dealing with a wide variety of people and problems. The hardest part of the job is negotiation and turning people down for their items they wish to sell. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with co-workers and discovering new types of merchandise and people everyday.
A Day of work at cash converters
Assistant manager (Current Employee), midland and ellesmereJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: very laid back job
Cons: constant 12 hour shifts
I come in to work and do my opening duties.
I typically buy products off customers every day. I learned to meet at a fair ground for purchasing products off customers.
I have made some great friends with co workers and the hardest part of my job would be to not offer a price that meets someone's expectations.
Productive and fun place to work.
Salesman (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJanuary 6, 2013
Pros: great co workers
Cons: not enough hours
i loved working there lots of different situations would present them self and would help me learn new things.
i found out that i love to do merchandising and that i am a great salesman and i love to work in retail and also how i am a great people person because i am outgoing and love to solve problems and help people.
great learning experiences, with both products and customers
Buyer (Former Employee), BramptonSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: learning, good hours, good coworkers
In a typical day at work I would research product information and pricing interact with customer in both a buying and selling role, what I learned was how to explain to people the value in something in both negotiating buying and selling prices. Management is supportive and there is opportunity for advancement.

Cash Converters Photos