The Cashco group of companies is looking for an energetic, creative, and dynamic individual to help manage and grow its burgeoning social and web based marketing initiatives. We need a multi-talented digital whizz with a passion for marketing. They must be up to date on all the internet and social media trends, platforms, and software and also able produce awesome, relevant content to engage our customers, spread our message and help our SEO. Reporting to the VP of marketing, you will work in a very fast paced environment on multiple marketing projects for a variety of brands under the Cashco banner.
- Manage content and monitor activity of web site and all relevant social media
platforms for all brands
- Provide accurate analysis of social media performance
- Create content and manage production and distribution of external newsletters
- Create content and manage production and distribution of blogs
- Work with web developer to integrate Social Media into expanded web efforts
- Provide creative and technical input into related web and digital priorities/plans
- Requires specialized skills in administration of Social Media sites and tools
(Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Hootsuite, Constant Contact, Survey Monkey,
- Superior creative writing and content creation skills with an emphasis on writing for
blogs, marketing copy and the web.
- Basic knowledge of the relationship between SEO and content marketing.
- Able to perform well in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Organized and results driven.
- University or College degree in E-marketing or Commerce, communications,
advertising, social media or similar.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role preferred but will consider others based on skills
- Equivalent experience and references will suffice.
- Cash Canada Financial offers an industry leading comprehensive benefits and salary