Pay is $14/hr plus Profit Sharing , 40hrs/week, FT and Benefits Package after 3 months.
1. Maintaining professionalism at all times when representing Cash Canada Financial.
2. Managing Staff, activities include, hiring, firing, scheduling, coaching and training.
3. Paying attention to detail, and ensuring the “say yes” protocol is being followed.
4. Effectively communicating with staff and clients.
5. Assessing problematic situations and developing correct courses of action to remedy the situations.
6. Promoting the business by developing professional relationships with clients, promoting marketing material, and doing daily reports.
7. Performing recovery calls of delinquent clients.
8. Abiding to the policies and procedures set out by Cash Canada Financial.
9. Maintaining the ATM.
10. Cheque certification.
11. Setting financial goals, and other goals for the branch.
12. Balancing cash, MasterCard loads, MasterCard swipes, debit swipes, and cheque cashing.
13. Ensuring that all employees have the tools to be successful.
14. Nightly bank deposits.
15. Meeting deadlines set out by Regional Manager.
16. Other duties as assigned.