Cash 4 You, a leader in outstanding customer service while providing financial solutions to Canadians, is experiencing growth in all areas of our company. If you are a natural leader, have a passion for customer service, strong attention to detail, hire and train only the best, then we want to speak with you. Currently we have positions available for Full Time Store Managers within the District.
- Responsible for the overall operation of the store, including staff, customer service, security of people and assets, maintenance of proper cash controls.
- Actively recruit, conduct interviews, hire and ensure training, prepare and deliver monthly performance evaluations, feedback and discipline. Build a team.
- Able to achieve or exceed all critical corporate quality standards
- Provide and ensure the highest level of quality customer service is constantly delivered
- Review and act upon daily and monthly financial results setting priorities and actions for improvement. Participate fully in the flex budgeting process.
- Maintain all operating systems to ensure full compliance with Policies and Procedures including security measures
- Plan and conduct regular meetings and prepare and distribute agenda and minutes
- Manage risk and co-ordinate effective collection activities
- Complete tasks and assignments as directed by the District Manager
- World Class Training programs
- Full Time hours (40-44 hours per week)
- Great personal incentives
- Competitive wages, $27,000-$34,000 (based on experience)
- Great Career Opportunities
- High School graduation
- Successful performance in a Managerial capacity during previous employment (2+Years)
- Self-starter, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to train, motivate and lead, highly organized, flexible, and creative
- Must be available for all shifts and available to work at any location within the District (Retail Work Schedule)
- Send resume and cover letter quoting subject as "Durham Management"