Casey's Bar and Grill Employee Reviews

Clean, efficient and good service
Part time position as cook/ server (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 May 2017
I have nothing poor to say about Casey's other thsn the establishment no longer exists. It is not owned by the Kelseys food chain but maintains, or rather has improved its experience. Low hours for new workers but very good place to work.
Pros
Friendly staff, organized scheduling, great food
Cons
No benefits.
MIss this place
Line Cook / Waitress (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON27 April 2017
Great staff, great food fun environment to work in and i spent 5 years of my life working there and i still miss it. it was a wonderful restaurant and they gave me lots of room to grow and excel
Pros
room to grow
Cons
hours
Good people, good food, conflict handled nicely and good acommadation of hours
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Dixon, ON1 April 2017
Working at caseys was fun and simple. The people were kind, the management was kind and accomidating. The hours varies but that is my only greivance..
Pros
Easily accessable by bus
Cons
Uncertain hour lengths
Productive, Fun workplace not an ignorance-oriented environment.
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 January 2017
As a part time job, I was assigned certain days to work. When I get to the workplace, I punch in the clock to start my shift. I start washing dishes until I can take a break. Before my time is up, I used to take out the trash and mop the floor.
Pros
Free Food and drinks
Cons
Long painful hours
Hard work place
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON9 January 2017
Working at caseys bar&grill is a hard job, very good management. lots to learn, always something to do
They pay good if u work hard
management very friendly
Pros
Good management
Cons
Stressful enviroment
Good overall place to work
Server/Cook (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON9 January 2017
Quality of food was good
Service was well trained
Always busy
Management needs to work on personality
Great connection with staff
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Some managers needed work on their skillset
Even mcdonalds is better
Akm (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON7 January 2017
Poorly run by a kitchen manager who uses and abuses systems. You want to work somewhere your treated like a human being
Even the simplest mistakes will land you being fired here in the kitchener location.. that's why they post an ad every week looking to fill positions,
The worst job I ever had in my life.
Maybe that's a sign that what you think is working really isn't.
Pros
Cons
Waste your life
Fun workplace
HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 December 2016
Coworkers were very inviting, Managment was not the greatest, the hours were very un expected, they were also quite low on staff a lot which made game days difficult.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
un expected hours
worst job i ever had
Dishwasher / line cook (Former Employee) –  Kapuskasing, ON24 November 2016
the overall experience was not a good one. Management was not a fair one. Expectations were not reasonable and I was expected to do way more than one employee should.
Pros
Cons
all of it
Overall good place to work
Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  London, ON19 October 2016
I love my job there. I really enjoy working in prep. Sadly I need another job to help me out because hours are slowly disappearing. My co-workers are interesting and fun to be around. The hardest part would have to be time management.
Pros
once in awhile a free lunch
Cons
not a lot of business right now

Want to know more about Casey's Bar and Grill?

Ask a question
Great place to work!
Head Server / Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON6 June 2016
Great place to work! Lots of fun. Was a great place to experience and learn. The General Managers were more of mentors then just managers. Made work fun and that motivated the staff to work harder and made them closer as a staff.
Pros
Great team
Employee welcoming environment
Assistant Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON11 April 2016
Management was great and helped young aspiring professionals achieve their goals. The support system was strong and welcoming. The most enjoyable part was seeing my efforts yielding positive results.
no complains
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 January 2016
I have work here for over two years,very fun and welcoming atmosphere to work. Management is great, i enjoyed working with the people there.Very busy place but thats what makes it fun.
Je recommande cette employeur
Conseiller à l'exploitation (Former Employee) –  Québec et Ontario15 January 2016
Rôle de conseiller pour aider les franchisés à obtenir les meilleurs résultats possibles en respectant les normes et procédures de la bannières.
Great people to work with, stressful
Service Manager/Hiring and Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 December 2015
Great place if you are looking for a restaurant career. It was not very well organized and head office tries to run the restaurant from their office, which doesn't always work out.
Productive and fun family orientated enviroment
Hostess (Current Employee) –  North Bay, ON29 November 2015
Typically I would set up any reservations, seat guests and clean up the tables upon their departure. I've learned a lot about keeping organized and negotiation with guests. Management isn't the absolute best but they try. I find them very unorganized and not always supportive. My co-workers are the best. We are like a family and always try to support each other and work well together. Some of the waitresses are quite hard on us though. My hardest part would be trying to organize reservation and guests, especially those who make reservations on busy nights or expect to walk in and get a table right away. The most enjoyable part is being able to meet the guests and talk to them and learn about them, also taking to my fellow hostesses and learning about them.
Pros
Free drinks, half off food during work and 10% off after. Friendly co-workers.
Cons
Busy nights, Unorganized enviroment
Great place to work with enjoyable staff.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Cobourg, ON9 November 2015
In a typical work day I would seat the guest in an organized fashion, clean the tables, complete 'end-of-shift' duties (cultery, garbage etc.).
I learned the value or teamwork and communication. I enjoyed the management and felt that I was always well looked after. My co-workers were positive and made coming to work a pleasant experience. The hardest part of the job was seating the customers in a way that satisfied both them and the servers on duty. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people.
I liked working here very nice place to start off
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON8 October 2015
Casey's was one of my favorite place i worked in a long time they treated me like family everybody was nice.I started as a coop student they took there time with me and also taught me a lot about the business and i was never afraid to give them my all because of it
Pros
the people
Cons
no cons
Great Team and fun loving staff
Shift leader (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON28 May 2015
Casey's gave me an opportunity to become a better leader when times were becoming more vulnerable by having associates quit on busy nights evenings.
Caseys
Server (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON30 April 2015
Very fast paced environment, great people and guests in the restaurant. I loved bartending and serving. Long shifts but tips were good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Casey's Bar and Grill. Our community is ready to answer.

Casey's Bar and Grill Reviews by Location