CASE NEW HOLLAND Employee Reviews in Canada

Good place
Assembly Associate (Former Employee) –  Holland, MBMarch 10, 2016
Good place to work at for hard workers. Good pay great benefits with advancement opportunity if you do good to them. Approachable management worked in a good team. Company looks after safety and work place discipline stuff fairly well. Get along with all have fun work hard. Place is worth it pay is worth it why not
Productive, Fun working place with professional growth opportunities
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKFebruary 26, 2015
Case New Holland is a great company to work with which provides great opportunities for professional growth. People are very nice and helpful to work with.
Tough but reasonable
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKOctober 9, 2014
The job I held could be highly stressful at times, but once you got into a certain groove, listing priorities before non-essentials, it was fine. The biggest barrier I ever found, was the lack of communication, whether it be from the workers themselves or (at times) the supervisors on the floor, who have the difficult task of juggling all the aspects of production. The biggest red flag, was lack of organization or "reacting" to a situation, rather than "proacting", by which I mean they'd wait until a part was completely diminished before requesting a refill, instead of recognizing that they were running low and should replenish in a timely fashion...
Pros
a great number of people to work with.
Cons
disorganization and no long-term job guarantees.
New Holland
Manufacturing Engineer (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Holland, MBSeptember 26, 2014
The shift was very nice.
My days would start early and end early.
Management was really well, whenever there was an issue the managers would always find a solution right away.
Co-workers were fun and easy to get along with always made the days better, especially because we worked as a team.
The hardest part of the job was having to decide what works best for the company and what we can make bigger improvements on.
The staff was the most enjoyable part.
Pros
easy non stressful work environment.
Cons
long hours of looking at a computerscreen. (eye strain.)
good place to work
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKMay 14, 2014
very stable, competitive wages, good benefits, nice working enviroment
Very good
Project Engineer- Design/Simulation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKMarch 28, 2014
Very friendly and professional work environment

Challenging projects
It is enjoy working at Case New Holland but unluckily i need to go back in our country because of my work permit..But its very enjoyable.
Assembler/Planter Seeder Machine (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKSeptember 27, 2013
Always busy doin' the assembly process for the big planter machine.I learned a lot of thing while i'm at Case New Holland in this company i learned how to used the hand power tools,the different size of torque rachet, familiarizing the wrench we always used in my work place. The management and the co-workers are very approachable.At first it is very hard for me to do all of that work but inspite of that i enjoy doin that work it's very challenging for me.
Very challenging because it is high mix low volume environment (HMLV).
Production Planner (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SKJune 3, 2013
A good company where you could learn how to manufacture agricultural equipment. Since it is a HMLV, you must be proactive because it is very hard to implement lean manufacturing in this environment and CNH is trying to do it. I enjoy doing kaizen since I have experience implementing the different Japanese production management tools. The hardest part of the job is you do not know what is coming because customers wants variety of models produced at high quality and at the shortest possible leadtime. You have a very short time to react.
Pros
good benefits. allowing learning from mistakes. no racial discrimination.
Cons
no clear connections with the different department since the company is to big.
productive and fun workplace together with my co-workers
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Holland, MBFebruary 4, 2013
most enjoyable part of the job working together with my co-workers.