At Cascadia Motivation, we still believe in people doing business with people. We provide clients with exceptional service and product knowledge within a supportive environment. We are currently looking to recruit and develop an experienced travel professional.
We are seeking an individual interested in a long term, stable, professional career. Somewhere out there is an outstanding overachiever worthy of exceptional compensation.
Location: Red Deer, Alberta Hours: 9:00am - 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
This position is focused on servicing our current clients.
You provide the following skills: - Travel Agency experience- Knowledge of SABRE or other GDS systems- Post Secondary travel course or certification preferred- Proficient with Microsoft Office software- Effective verbal and written communication- Detail Oriented, extremely well organized and self motivated- Ability to meet critical deadlines and handle multiple projects- Enthusiastic, customer focused, team player
- Determining customer needs and then providing the appropriate information
and guidance- Making professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including
air, car, hotel, tour package and ground transportation reservations
- Communicating with suppliers to collect and exchange information regarding hotels, resorts,
airline, schedules, tour packages.
- Advising the customer of appropriate restrictions, terms and conditions of
- Selling travel insurance
- Completing client files, reservation information, payment details and following
proper accounting requirements
- Following up on customer inquiries in a timely manner.
We offer the rewards:
- Exceptional salary
- Continuous professional training
- Two company paid customized destination inspection trips per year
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, short and long term disability
This position is available immediately. Please forward your resume by August 15, 2012.
Attn: Randy Thorsteinson
Cascadia Motivation, #14, 4646 Riverside Drive Red Deer, AB T4N 6Y5