The Logistics Coordinator/Customer Service Representative (CSR) role is to deliver support to the Cascades Recovery Inc. sales and marketing team, processing/collection facilities, and customers. This individual is responsible for the efficient movement of truck loads of recyclable commodities and associated documentation and data entry including billing preparation in support of business objectives.
Duties of the Position:
- Support the relationships developed by Sales & Marketing with processing/collection facilities and customers – by phone, email, and fax
- Sales orders/ agreements – setup in computer system, notify customer, supplier, and arrange freight and related documents if the load is to be delivered
- Account set up and maintenance for customer, supplier, and freight vendor accounts in the computer system
- Shipping information – enter shipped weights, bills of lading, and freight carrier details once truck loads are shipped
- Prepare packing list and collect loading photos for export shipments to China
- Weight Confirmation – enter confirmed weights for truck loads received by the customers
- Downgrades & Rejections – alert processing/collection facilities and accounting
- Handling complaints from customers and suppliers
- High school diploma. College education in a related discipline is preferred.
- Previous experience in the recycling/waste management industry and/or freight logistics
- Positive and out-going personality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- An aptitude for figures and working with spreadsheets
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proficient in related computer applications (MS office, etc.)
The starting salary for this position will be in the $34,000.00 range, with further increases based on performance and experience. Health and dental benefits are also provided. If you are interested in a career with an organization that makes a difference to the environment and is com¬mitted to its employees, please respond by submitting a cover letter and a resume. Please include the job title in the subject line of your e-mail.
We thank all applicants for their interest but due to business constraints
only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard -