Working in the National Accounts Department, this position completes the data entry of all inbound service and material pick-up activities in an assigned region, including providing assistance to other data entry staff assigned to other regions, time permitting. Processing of manual transactions are the basis for the department's financial reporting and invoicing, therefore attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are critical to the operation.
1. Respond to source documents made available by a Regional Coordinator and complete all data entry requirements therein.
2. Strictly adhere to all policies and procedures governing the data entry requirements.
3. Consistently perform self validations on all data entry performed utilizing available tools and reports
4. Consistently file all source documents and validation logs after data entry requirements are met following filing guidelines established by management
5. Respect monthly schedules and deadlines and respond accordingly to complete activates in a timely manner
6. Ensure all work assigned is completed and once completed seek to assist other data entry support in other regions
7. Able to act as back-up to the Regional Coordinator
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years experience working in customer service and administrative work.
- Experience with Operations, Order Management, Invoicing/Billing and Logistics processes.
- Experience in interfacing with Customers, and resolving customer problems.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to communicate in a professional manner with external and internal customers
- Above average organization and time management skills
- Flexibility to work in shift work environment
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities
- Excellent English communication, written and verbal skills. French would be an asset but it is not a must
- Strong Excel and database skills
- Basic understanding of data warehousing
The starting wage rate for this position will be $14.50 per hour, with further increases based on performance. Company offers employee benefits and profit sharing.
Cascades Recovery Inc. is in the business of managing discarded materials. We recover materials that would otherwise go to landfill. These...