Cascade Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Senior Care
Senior Citizen Care (Former Employee) –  Cascade, ID24 August 2017
I cleaned homes, cooked and took care of the needs of several seniors that needed a hand. They pay was low but the benefits of meeting and helping the seniors was great.
my summary
Local Driver (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UT30 December 2016
there was no room for advancement
not an equal opportunity employer
meeting customers and making them happy was a plus
most and good coworkers
Pros
pay
Cons
many hours away from home
The hours are not consistent
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, NY30 November 2016
The summer is slow and winter is busy. The office area is better to work in. The warehouse is filthy. The pay is OK. I don't know what else to say so I'm going to keep writing something to fill in some space. I've worked here a long time and we got bought by another company, was a lot better to work there before that happened.
Pros
paid holidays
Cons
10 min breaks for people standing 8-10 hrs
nagyon pozitiv, hogy karàcsonykor ès nyàron egy kèt hètre bezar a ceg ès a dolgozò egyūtt tud lenni a csalàdjàval, szinten pozitiv hogy vannak kūlön
operàtor (Current Employee) –  Halásztelek18 September 2016
Bemegyūnk reggel 5 30 ra a fröccs ūzembe utànna megkapjuk, hogy kinek melyik lesz az aznapi gèpe, van amikor kèt ill. hàrom gèpet is kap egy ember amire egèsz nap figyelnie kell ès a termekeket leszàmolni egy làdaba, majd hosszù 12 òra utàn mikor jön a valtàs àtadni a gepeket a kollegaknak.
A közvetlen vezetőnk főnökūnk nagyon rendes, embersèges, segitőkesz, odafigyel az emberekre ès pròbàlja segiteni a munkankat.
A kollegàk rendesek egèsz jò a tàrsasag segitjūk egymàst jòl èrzem magam ebben a tàrsasàgban.
A munka legnehezebb rèsze talàn az, hogy nehezek a làdàk amiket emelgetni kell.
A szūnetek a legelvezetesebbek mert akkor tudunk beszèlgetni a kollegakkal.
Pros
közel van nem kell Pestre bemenni dolgozni
Cons
rövid ès kevès szūnetek
no commons
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WA31 August 2016
good place to work long hours as you want and many overtime as you like plus six days every weeks
but it is hard to get along with co-workers, leads and supervisor
Ability to control my day
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Kent, WA16 February 2016
The owner / manager allowed me to work to my potential without hovering and inquiring about my every move. Freedom to make decisions that could alter the company. Very close, family, atmosphere.
Pros
Freedom, major responsibilities
Cons
No benefits, no room for growth
fun
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO30 January 2016
Enjoy the facilities I go to. Meeting new people, new experiences. I have gained a ton of knowledge that will help me in my everyday work life.
Pros
Pick your hours
Cons
Travel
Great place to work.
New York. Equipment test engineer (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NY1 October 2015
Great management team ,cares about employees. They have a hokey and lacrosse fields in the work place as well as a rock wall ect!
Pros
Atmosphere
benefits
Great Demolition Company
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA18 August 2015
Great place to work the employees are nice, friendly, hard working and we get things done in a timely manner. And proactive.
Senior Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ENG14 April 2015
There was never a typical day at Cascade as things could change within a minute, I have learnt in my career to always expect the unexpected and be ready change plans and get all hands to the pump!

A family owned business so management was very close and helpful, all my co-workers were my friends rather than co-workers always ready to help and find solutions!

The hardest part was probably leaving, the most enjoyable part was the people I worked with.
Pros
Cons
We could have done with more staff and machines
Productive and fun, positive, warm working environment
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Leeds, NW26 March 2015
Great place to work.

Warm, entertaining yet productive place to work.

Co-workers all Friendly.

i learnt that I would like to work in an office environment.
Cascade
cna (Current Employee) –  Leavenworth, KS19 February 2015
Everyday is a new challenge, I travel often to new facilitates. Welcomed with open arms. My skills are challenged and knowledge grained everyday from my vast amount of experiences.
Pros
unlimited job experiences
Cons
driving long distance at times.
Very fun workplace, Great pay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NY25 November 2014
Awesome place to work, coworkers are friendly and willing to help or answer questions if you need it. Casual environment, no suits, jeans and sneakers mostly. Decent pay, but no benefits. Lots of temporary positions, very difficult to get hired on permanent.
Pros
chess boards, puppies, zipline
Cons
benefits, temp positions
Innovative and fun working experience
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA31 August 2014
First experience working for a construction based company. A typical day consist of being in a home office located in Atlanta with The Office Coordinator who was my immediate supervisor and the President/Owner. My office was kind of dark because I only had one window that was facing another home, but I made the best of the lighting provided. Unfortunately there wasn't any real culture with the company and my co-workers, everyone pretty much ate lunch separate and barely talked to each other outside of meetings and morning greetings. I learned the most about building a brand from bottom up and creating a digital following via social media and email marketing. I enjoyed my pay and the challenge of completing tasks I had never done or that had never be used in the company since it's incorporation in 1992.
Pros
Hands on Experience, Growth wit company
Cons
Home Office Space, Lack of company brand, No culture
nice place to work
Painter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OH6 April 2014
work the paint line 500 to 600 hundred clinders a day
worked ten hours a day for many years .worked on a four station drill .worked on a weld prep machine a polisher a grinder .raw material overhead crane
Pros
good foremans to work for
Cons
let employees get away with too much
Work in different environments
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Kansas City28 March 2014
Responsibilities cover recording vital signs on patients, performing venipuncture and finger sticks on adults and children, preparing rooms and patients for examination by doctor, assisting during GYN procedures, performed pregnancy tests, preparing and sending out specimens for laboratory testing and scheduling appointments for office and out-patient procedures.
Other duties include filling out requisition forms, verifying patient insurance eligibility and authorizations, maintaining patient charts and office equipment, ordering office supplies and preparing bills.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
No breaks
Innovative computer software design company
Owner (Current Employee) –  Bend, OR10 December 2013
Cascades Systems provides its clients with high-quality software with emphasis on technical software involving remote-logging devices. The company focuses on Windows applications written in C++.
Producted
Office Assistant III-Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC22 August 2013
Billing and coding for service that patient received. Busy and boring. There was no enjoyment of this job.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
productive job with busy winters /overtime and laid back summers.equipped with a kitchen, fitness center, showers, and locker room.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NY19 June 2013
With daily goals to reach this job manufactures helmets for lacrosse, white water rafting, and hockey all over the world. at times it is very busy and tiring, fast paced and requires team work. I learned to manage others and train as well as the importance of making products as safe as possible for children and adults. Co-workers here use humor and personal stories to help make the job less stressful and an enjoyable environment where we feel we know and can count on one another. Here everyones like family one way or another.The hardest part of the job is making it through the busy season and making sure we are fully stocked with merchandise to reach the daily goals.The summer bbq,s, holiday bonuses, overtime, and funny moments are the most enjoyable aspects of this job.
Pros
christmas party, bonuses, holiday bonus, laid back atmosphers, bbq, s
Cons
being understaffed, lack of parts, long hours and weekends in the winter
Dark , miserable place.
ISA (Former Employee) –  Plymouth23 March 2013
Cascade was a put off from the beginning. Firstly the advertisements they use are tricking people into applying for the position. I did not know what i was doing until i was given the job. I learnt how to do sales really quick but the whole company seems dodgy. The manager would take it into his own hands to unfairly pay people, he would also criticize people for doing the same things that he did in and around the office premises. His personal life always came before the business and the fact is i witnessed so many people go in and out of cascades doors in such a short space of time, and the reason why was because the company is so poorly ran, poorly set up and just in general a disaster.
Pros
quick learning.
Cons
pay deductions for no reason, hours are horrendous, manager shouldnt be a manager.