Cascade Employee Reviews

no commons
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAAugust 31, 2016
good place to work long hours as you want and many overtime as you like plus six days every weeks
but it is hard to get along with co-workers, leads and supervisor
Ability to control my day
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Kent, WAFebruary 16, 2016
The owner / manager allowed me to work to my potential without hovering and inquiring about my every move. Freedom to make decisions that could alter the company. Very close, family, atmosphere.
Pros
Freedom, major responsibilities
Cons
No benefits, no room for growth
fun
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJanuary 30, 2016
Enjoy the facilities I go to. Meeting new people, new experiences. I have gained a ton of knowledge that will help me in my everyday work life.
Pros
Pick your hours
Cons
Travel
Great Demolition Company
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 18, 2015
Great place to work the employees are nice, friendly, hard working and we get things done in a timely manner. And proactive.
Senior Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ENGApril 14, 2015
There was never a typical day at Cascade as things could change within a minute, I have learnt in my career to always expect the unexpected and be ready change plans and get all hands to the pump!

A family owned business so management was very close and helpful, all my co-workers were my friends rather than co-workers always ready to help and find solutions!

The hardest part was probably leaving, the most enjoyable part was the people I worked with.
Pros
Cons
We could have done with more staff and machines
Productive and fun, positive, warm working environment
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Leeds, NWMarch 26, 2015
Great place to work.

Warm, entertaining yet productive place to work.

Co-workers all Friendly.

i learnt that I would like to work in an office environment.
Cascade
cna (Current Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSFebruary 19, 2015
Everyday is a new challenge, I travel often to new facilitates. Welcomed with open arms. My skills are challenged and knowledge grained everyday from my vast amount of experiences.
Pros
unlimited job experiences
Cons
driving long distance at times.
Very fun workplace, Great pay.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYNovember 25, 2014
Awesome place to work, coworkers are friendly and willing to help or answer questions if you need it. Casual environment, no suits, jeans and sneakers mostly. Decent pay, but no benefits. Lots of temporary positions, very difficult to get hired on permanent.
Pros
chess boards, puppies, zipline
Cons
benefits, temp positions
Innovative and fun working experience
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 31, 2014
First experience working for a construction based company. A typical day consist of being in a home office located in Atlanta with The Office Coordinator who was my immediate supervisor and the President/Owner. My office was kind of dark because I only had one window that was facing another home, but I made the best of the lighting provided. Unfortunately there wasn't any real culture with the company and my co-workers, everyone pretty much ate lunch separate and barely talked to each other outside of meetings and morning greetings. I learned the most about building a brand from bottom up and creating a digital following via social media and email marketing. I enjoyed my pay and the challenge of completing tasks I had never done or that had never be used in the company since it's incorporation in 1992.
Pros
hands on experience, growth wit company
Cons
home office space, lack of company brand, no culture
nice place to work
Painter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHApril 6, 2014
work the paint line 500 to 600 hundred clinders a day
worked ten hours a day for many years .worked on a four station drill .worked on a weld prep machine a polisher a grinder .raw material overhead crane
Pros
good foremans to work for
Cons
let employees get away with too much
Work in different environments
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Kansas CityMarch 28, 2014
Responsibilities cover recording vital signs on patients, performing venipuncture and finger sticks on adults and children, preparing rooms and patients for examination by doctor, assisting during GYN procedures, performed pregnancy tests, preparing and sending out specimens for laboratory testing and scheduling appointments for office and out-patient procedures.
Other duties include filling out requisition forms, verifying patient insurance eligibility and authorizations, maintaining patient charts and office equipment, ordering office supplies and preparing bills.
Pros
great staff
Cons
no breaks
Innovative computer software design company
Owner (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORDecember 10, 2013
Cascades Systems provides its clients with high-quality software with emphasis on technical software involving remote-logging devices. The company focuses on Windows applications written in C++.
Producted
Office Assistant III-Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 22, 2013
Billing and coding for service that patient received. Busy and boring. There was no enjoyment of this job.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
productive job with busy winters /overtime and laid back summers.equipped with a kitchen, fitness center, showers, and locker room.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJune 19, 2013
With daily goals to reach this job manufactures helmets for lacrosse, white water rafting, and hockey all over the world. at times it is very busy and tiring, fast paced and requires team work. I learned to manage others and train as well as the importance of making products as safe as possible for children and adults. Co-workers here use humor and personal stories to help make the job less stressful and an enjoyable environment where we feel we know and can count on one another. Here everyones like family one way or another.The hardest part of the job is making it through the busy season and making sure we are fully stocked with merchandise to reach the daily goals.The summer bbq,s, holiday bonuses, overtime, and funny moments are the most enjoyable aspects of this job.
Pros
christmas party, bonuses, holiday bonus, laid back atmosphers, bbq, s
Cons
being understaffed, lack of parts, long hours and weekends in the winter
Dark , miserable place.
ISA (Former Employee) –  PlymouthMarch 23, 2013
Cascade was a put off from the beginning. Firstly the advertisements they use are tricking people into applying for the position. I did not know what i was doing until i was given the job. I learnt how to do sales really quick but the whole company seems dodgy. The manager would take it into his own hands to unfairly pay people, he would also criticize people for doing the same things that he did in and around the office premises. His personal life always came before the business and the fact is i witnessed so many people go in and out of cascades doors in such a short space of time, and the reason why was because the company is so poorly ran, poorly set up and just in general a disaster.
Pros
quick learning.
Cons
pay deductions for no reason, hours are horrendous, manager shouldnt be a manager.
If you work in here, you can work anywhere.
DIRECTOR- SECURITY OPERATIONS/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (Current Employee) –  Erbil, IraqMarch 20, 2013
Working for yourself has many advantages, but also requires a lot of time, energy, sacrifice.

Working and being successful in developing nations has taught me very much about business, and how to devlop a strategy for success.
Pros
challenging work
Cons
long periods of time away from home
Cool
ROUTE DRIVER (Former Employee) –  COFebruary 11, 2013
Less talk more work and more fun doing it. Got work with moer of the manigment at times.
Pros
fun
Dynamic
In-House SEO expert (Former Employee) –  Fall City, WAFebruary 9, 2013
Always inventive. Customer Driven. Long Hours. Family owned. Creative, hard working group.
Pros
superior use of technology
Cons
holidays way too intense
Good money, poor management
Robotic Welder (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHFebruary 6, 2013
Compensation is very good. However management is extremely poor. More of the good ol boys club than a company that promotes based on work performed.
bad place to work
welder (Former Employee) –  openshawJanuary 24, 2013
very hard and demanding job gets very hot on how they set the welding lines up
Cons
shifs