Casablanca Winery Inn

Casablanca Winery Inn Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good First Job
Server, Coat Check and Hostess (Former Employee), Grimsby, ONJune 21, 2013
Cons: not enough hours
Enjoyed working in coat check and as a server for mutiple banquet functions. Interacted very well with customers and recieved many tips for my excellent customer service.
great environment, fast paced
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Grimsby, ONJune 20, 2012
Pros: meal plan, good environment, good hours
Cons: labour intensive
While working at the Casablanca Winery Inn, I learned a lot in a short amount of time, they definitely have a lot to do! My co-workers and manager were awesome, very friendly and open with information and pointers to help me with my duties. The hardest part of the job would have to be making the beds, after a while it definitely takes a toll on your – more... back. The most enjoyable part of the job would haveto be the satisfaction of a job well done, and that someone would appreciate the hard work we have done. – less
Owners had no business owning this business!
Bartender and server (Former Employee), Grimsby, ONDecember 12, 2013
Pros: working with and getting to know my manager
Cons: the owners of the hotel and the negativity
Depending on where I was working, opening and closing duties, set up for reservations, take reservations, set up for events, stocking wine, beer and cleaning duties where needed.
I learned that I could do a managerial role without the title and now I want the title.My direct management was excellent and I was proud to work with them. The owners had – more... no experience in the industry.
Co-workers were competent and worked well together for the most part!
The hardest part was working very hard and getting no feedback but negative.
The most enjoyable was working with my Food and Beverage manager and meeting new people. – less