Cartridge World Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Not recomended long term
Ink Filler,Toner Tech (Current Employee), South Surrey, BCJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: flexible scheduling, medical, printing supplies free or at cost.
Cons: too many to list, mostly bad managment and unorganized, no room for growth.
There was no real room for advancement,The owner has no leadership skills and cannot handle proper constructive criticisms never mind criticism in general, Is a manipulative bully who tries to make you feel like you never did a good enough job. There is no proper place to have your lunch if you can even take lunch. You do not get paid overtime, Only the hours you work. The owner has no real personal social skills. A day at work is usually stressful cause you get blamed for stuff you didn't do and there is a lot of customers to deal with and deliveries,Usually short staffed, Very busy with customers cycling through the door. Coworkers are good and hard working and costumer service is good if you don't deal with the owner. Hardest part of my job is the workload and dealing with the owner, Most enjoyable is when it's not to many people coming in and when the owner is not around or giving you a hard time. I came into the job thinking in 3 years I would be making a lot more then I do now and I would have a lot more different experiences and job advancements under my belt. I learned that the more a small business owner makes the more greedy he gets. Well some of them I wouldn't recommend working long here you just wind up spinning your own wheels.