Cartier

Cartier Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Training (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 8, 2014
All work no interaction, no straight up answers.

Not professional.
Professional and productive place to work.
Customer Service Administrator (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 6, 2013
Pros: benefits are great!
I enjoyed the years that I spent working at Cartier. I feel that the company was overall was a pleasure to work for and provided me with valuable knowledge in my field.
Best Company, best job ever, worked with them for over 10 years!
Boutique Director (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 12, 2013
Hard work lead to a long successful career with this world renowned French Luxury house. Yes, it is not as glamorous as one would think, but I traveled the world, meet many wonderful clients and enjoyed every day!
hard work pays off
Sales (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAJuly 25, 2013
Cartier high standards of service and exceptional quality hel[ed me grow into a strong minded excellent sales person.
Exciting and knowledgeable experience to have
Seasonal Boutique Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 25, 2013
It was very interesting to dress in a suit and work full time! I learned a lot about appearances, and preciseness about putting out product and shipping it. The whole checking in product process and shipping out. My co-workers were amazing to work with! They treated me like an equal even though i was much younger than all of them! The hardest part of – more... the job was memorizing where all the back stock was. The most enjoyable part was working there in general! – less
Fair environment promoting team work to strive toward a common goal
Sales Ambassador - Bridal Specialist (Current Employee), Short Hills, NJApril 24, 2013
Pros: free dry cleaning
Cons: slow computer systems, product resource availability
Servicing clients while building client base with every transaction
building relationships with clients, learning operational skills. Management could have a better balance of understanding all needs of the business while building cliental. Having the resources to continue to succeed could be challenging at times. Up to date product knowledge books, – more... computer systems, etc are a challenge to preform your daily functions in a sufficient manner. I enjoy most interacting with my clients and having retention and an excellent relationship. Being able to service people for their engagement, having them come back for wedding bands, their first anniversary gift, first new born, etc is a very rewarding part of my job – less
Assistant/Visual Merchandiser Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 13, 2012
Pros: sales
Cons: layoffs
Day-to-Day very normal
Management very demanding
Great Co-Workers
Team enviornment, where I can build and utilize my skills.
Boutique Administrator/Operations (Former Employee), Palm BeachSeptember 25, 2012
A typical day at work for me would be to run reports and advise my watchmaker on what the status of the repairs are. Recieving in all repairs, jewelry, and stock items. Shipping out all stock and repairs via Dunbar, Fedex, or Brinks. Coordinating with corporate office on inter-office transfers and sales. Managing co-workers client reports, so they can – more... get back to clients in a timely manner. Also traveling the southeast coast to train and set up new boutiques with SAP and email. Train new employees with back office proceedures and policys. Coordinate special events with coorporate and execute efficiantly. THe hardest part of my job was to manage sales staff to execute the policys properly, but in due time all staff acknowledged new proceedures. I enjoyed every part of my job, from the traveling to the events, and dealing with the sales associates and assisting in sales. – less
fun work place
Customer Service (Former Employee), Dallas, TXSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: leader ship was excellent
very very fun work place loved it, employees was first management was great everyone was like family here excellent work enviroment
Multidimensional management role in boutique
Boutique Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: boutique hours
Cons: advancement opportunities
The boutique manager assisted in day to day operations of the boutique. Responsibilities included set-up of the boutique, scheduling, coaching, staff observation interacting with clients, reporting to store director.
I received hands-on experience working with a high net worth client and developed an appreciation for the luxury jewelry and timepiece – more... collections.
The position could be difficult to effectively find time to coach as you were constantly interrupted due to smaller space of the boutique. – less
Avantages sociaux
Assistante au Service Client, Service Après-Vente (Former Employee), Villars-sur-GlâneOctober 16, 2013
C'est une entreprise très dynamique qui offre beaucoup d'avantages aux collaborateurs, notamment 5 semaines de vacances par année et un vaste choix de cours pour l'évolution de l'employé.

About Cartier

Compagnie Financière Richemont sells the stuff of suave. It markets  Cartier jewelry, Piaget and Baume & Mercier watches, Alfred – Read more

Cartier Photos