Carter's OshKosh

Carter's OshKosh Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I hated this job with a passion.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Woodbridge, ONMarch 15, 2015
Pros: i had one friend who worked there.
Cons: minimum wage, terrible management, worse coworkers, didn't get paid for overtime hours
I hated most of my coworkers. They were a bunch of petty women and all they did was talk behind one another's backs. They were often condescending towards the staff members they didn't like for no particular reason. The store was always a mess. We wouldn't get paid for working overtime, which is illegal but the managers still thought it was ok to make us stay later than we were supposed to without pay. They are lucky no one reported them to the labour board for this. The hours were scarce, yet they always seemed to be hiring new people.
Fun and hard workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Calgary, ABNovember 14, 2014
I am able to develop sales and customer service and completion of the sale operating cash register, and storage and replenishments clothes on the floor.
I developed my communication and organization.
fun workplace
Sales Associate, Cashier (Current Employee), toronto ontarioJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: slacking management team
a typical day at work was long and stressful. I learned to breath and be patient when dealing with the public. Management didn't pick up their slack in the workplace they were more worried about being on their cell phones, I enjoyed working with my co-workers as a team they were like my family. I didn't find anything hard about my job i was able to take on any task that was given and get it done. The most enjoyable part was the customers and making them have a memorable and enjoyable shopping experience.
Good Working Conditions but Could be Better
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 15, 2012
I worked here twice. First time, the store had just opened and I was one of the many associates to put the store together. After the 1 week it took us to put everything together for the Grand Opening, associates were only getting a few days a week. I had asked for part time, but I was getting less than part time.. I was getting maybe 1-2 days a week. I quit because I had started school and the manager could not accommodate my schedule. A few months later, I reapplied because my schedule had changed and I was desperate for work. I worked there for a month on 4-5 days a week..after that I worked 2-3 weeks with just 1-2 days a week and a low pay per hour rate. I wasn't getting very far with this company like I had hoped. I eventually wanted to become manager, but that ship sailed when I was hired again and put back to 1-2 days a week at 3-4 hours each.
environnement de travail
associée aux ventes (Current Employee), Brossard, QCDecember 28, 2014
Pros: près de tout les services
Cons: nombre d'heure trop variable et payer aux deux semaines
Carter's Oshkosh et un bon endroit pour les étudiants qui n'ont pas besoin de beaucoup d'heures de travail. L'endroit est plaisante mais sans plus. travail répétitif mais aucunement forçant physiquement