EXPERIENCE: 3 – 5+ years
- Legal Assistant diploma or certificate from a recognized college or an acceptable level of on-the-job training;
- CORES Level II accreditation;
- Level I & II online filings with Alberta Corporate Registry.
DEMONSTRATED ABILITY TO:
- Update all Alberta registered office and extra-provincial files;
- Maintain annual corporate filings of Alberta, extra-provincial and federal corporations with respect to annual returns, change of directors, shareholders and address changes;
- Prepare corporate documents for share transactions, incorporations, continuances, revivals, trade names and limited partnerships;
- Corporate filings of extra-provincial registration & NWPTA;
- Perform corporate searches;
- Maintain corporate databases;
- Prepare minute books, open, close and diarize files;
- Order corporate seals;
- Strong ability to perform well and be reliably diplomatic while working with multiple lawyers.
- Level 2 Amendments (including name change, name/structure change).
If you would like to work at a place that fosters a stimulating and positive environment, then apply today, we can accommodate you.
Salary commensurate with experience; benefit plan available.
We thank everyone who applies, however, only those selected will be contacted.
Indeed - 6 months ago