At Carmichael, we believe that a day at work should always be rewarding, and inspiring. By joining Carmichael, you become part of the family, and part of a constantly growing company, offering only stable and permanent employment since 1922.
We employ a national dynamic team of more than 500 employees who work towards the common goal of exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Service Coordinator – St-John’s, Newfoundland
The Service Coordinator will:
- Answer all service calls and obtain from the caller the required information for initiating the most appropriate actions.
- Assign appropriate priority level to each service request.
- Assign each call to the appropriate technician.
- Create Work orders and Purchase Orders in the system
- Review job sheets.
- Review and assign monthly maintenance work orders
- Schedule manpower for the execution of quoted work
- Maintain a current outstanding work order list.
- Maintain after hours service schedule.
- Complete various reports such as “Work In Progress”.
- Complete estimations by pricing the equipment and labour.
- Order parts and materials.
- Assist with various administrative duties as required.
To secure this long term career opportunity you must:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the HVAC industry.
- College diploma preferably in a discipline related to business management.
- Be technically inclined. (Knowledge of HVAC Mechanical Systems is an asset)
- Show significant oral and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrate personal and professional stability.
- Be computer literate.
Your professional dedication will be well rewarded:
- Very good compensation.
- Generous pension plan fully paid by the company.
- Dental, Health, Vision, Life, and disability insurance.
- Employee assistance Program.
- Education assistance.
Carmichael has created the best resources, structure and corporate values to provide you with turnkey solutions for all types of thermal systems. Regardless of the type of facility that our customer may be responsible for, Carmichael offers the most comprehensive range of services for every conceivable type of building and thermal system since 1922.
Only resumes of candidates under consideration will be acknowledged. We are an equal opportunity employer.