Carmichael Engineering has expanded steadily across Canada, employing today more than 550 specialists who deliver quality preventive maintenance programs, design, construction and fabrication services within a full range of thermal systems application.
We are looking to appoint a self-motivated, pro-active and dedicated Human Resources Coordinator who possesses good organizational and communication skills to join our Head-Office team in Montreal.
- Drafting recruitment advertising in French and English.
- Working with the Human Resources Managers to help put together a recruitment plan.
- Posting of recruitment advertising on the Internet.
- Managing the recruitment Websites.
- Coordination of talents search by using agencies and head hunters.
- Initiating and maintaining relationship with specialized schools, Colleges and Universities.
- Revision and filing received resumes from the Website.
- Participating in the recruitment process.
- Coordination of testing and references checking of candidates.
- New employees’ orientation.
- Managing benefits and pension plan enrolment for all new employees.
- Managing benefits and pension plan for terminated employees.
- Verification of monthly invoices.
- Gathering and compiling training information’s for the province of Quebec.
- Providing administrative support such as researching and enrolment for training activities.
- Update on a regular basis, training expenses in order to comply with Bill 90.
Health and Safety
- Providing Health and Safety program information to the branch or customers as requested.
- Coordinating and sending paperwork for work incidents and accidents to various Workmen’s Compensation Boards across Canada.
HIRS and Payroll
- Keeping all employees information up to date by entering new employees, address and salary changes.
- Helping payroll by doing entries when needed.
- Acting as the back-up to payroll for vacations coverage.
- Managing vacations and sick banks.
- Training end users on our HIRS system.
- Must have a College degree in Administration.
- Must have 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Perfectly bilingual, both oral and written.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have a good customer orientation approach.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ADP People@ Work & Pay @Work will be an asset.
We offer a competitive salary, as well as a highly competitive benefit package including a pension plan. If you are looking for a challenging position and wish to explore a long-term career opportunity, please submit your resume to confidentially apply this position.
Only resumes of candidates under consideration will be acknowledged. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Carmichael Training Systems was founded in 1999 by Chris Carmichael. From the beginning, the mission of the company has been to improve the...