Carmichael Engineering has expanded steadily across Canada, employing today more than 550 specialists who deliver quality preventive maintenance programs, design, construction and fabrication services within a full range of thermal systems application.
We are looking to appoint a self-motivated, pro-active and dedicated Human Resources Coordinator who possesses good organizational and communication skills to join our Head-Office team in Montreal.
- Drafting recruitment advertising in French and English.
- Working with the Human Resources Managers to help put together a recruitment plan.
- Posting of recruitment advertising on the Internet.
- Managing the recruitment Websites.
- Coordination of talents search by using agencies and head hunters.
- Initiating and maintaining relationship with specialized schools, Colleges and Universities.
- Revision and filing received resumes from the Website.
- Participating in the recruitment process.
- Coordination of testing and references checking of candidates.
- New employees’ orientation.
- Managing benefits and pension plan enrolment for all new employees.
- Managing benefits and pension plan for terminated employees.
- Verification of monthly invoices.
- Gathering and compiling training information’s for the province of Quebec.
- Providing administrative support such as researching and enrolment for training activities.
- Update on a regular basis, training expenses in order to comply with Bill 90.
Health and Safety
- Providing Health and Safety program information to the branch or customers as requested.
- Coordinating and sending paperwork for work incidents and accidents to various Workmen’s Compensation Boards across Canada.
HIRS and Payroll
- Keeping all employees information up to date by entering new employees, address and salary changes.
- Helping payroll by doing entries when needed.
- Acting as the back-up to payroll for vacations coverage.
- Managing vacations and sick banks.
- Training end users on our HIRS system.
- Must have a College degree in Administration.
- Must have 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Perfectly bilingual, both oral and written.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have a good customer orientation approach.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ADP People@ Work & Pay @Work will be an asset.
We offer a competitive salary, as well as a highly competitive benefit package including a pension plan. If you are looking for a challenging position and wish to explore a long-term career opportunity, please submit your resume to confidentially apply this position.
Only resumes of candidates under consideration will be acknowledged. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Carmichael Training Systems was founded in 1999 by Chris Carmichael. From the beginning, the mission of the company has been to improve the...