Reporting to the Construction Manager, the Contract Administrator is responsible for the coordination and management of client contract specifications. Prime responsibilities will include arrangement of travel and accommodations as well as timely, accurate collection of data, reporting, payroll and support of the project management team.
- Process, record and ensure security of contracts, letters of intent, purchase orders, change orders (internal and external) and all contract related documentation.
- Work with all levels of project and support staff to ensure that company project control review and sign-off processes are followed.
- Ensure all contract data has is properly reviewed, signed and archived in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Receipt of all documentation pertaining to assigned project or contract.
- Coding, identification and scanning of all documentation.
- Update of all means of tracking documentation.
- Forward processed documentation to applicable individuals including and not limited to: Client(s), Project Managers, Administrative Assistants, Project Accountants, Divisional Finance Managers, General Managers.
- Coordinate site camp and travel requirements.
- Interface and communicate (written and oral) with all levels of management, clients, contractors and visitors.
- Maintains appropriate data bases for reporting metrics and provides technical support.
- Entering accurate time for all personnel on site and working with head Office to ensure accurate weekly payroll.
- Responsible for document control and project filing.
- Provide on-going support to the Construction Manager and Superintendents.
- Minimum two years related contractual experience, preferably in large construction projects.
- Related post secondary education preferred.
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA.
We offer competitive salaries and a full benefit package including extended health & dental, life insurance, Group RRSP with matching, safety and service awards programs.
We thank all applicants; only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard