Carlson Wagonlit Travel

Carlson Wagonlit Travel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive - Team environment
Senior Meetings & Events Planner/Program Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioOctober 7, 2014
Pros: nice office environment
Cons: extremely long hours
Everyday was a new learning/growing experience - Dealing one-on-one with customers was the highlight - to see a file from start to finish was extremely rewarding and satisfying for me - it was like watching a seed grow into an amazing beautiful tree! Processing was probably the hardest part, not because it was tough, but because it was time consuming. Dealing with my customers and working with my colleagues was the highlight of my job.
Global company
Human Resources Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 10, 2014
Strong leadership, travel perks, great staff. The most enjoyable parts about my job are the people I work with. The hardest part is the limited resources.
Productive and Challenging work environment
Accounting/Finance Assistant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 11, 2013
Work with deadlines, which are very challenging and enjoyable.
Enjoy working with co-workers of diverse backgrounds,
Learned allot of different accounting software
productive
Travel Agent (Former Employee), trenton ontarioNovember 25, 2013
wonderful employment with good benefits and pleasant co-workers with normal working jours
A great Company to work for
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Surrey, BCSeptember 16, 2013
With the correct leadership this company is wonderful to work for.
low profit margins sadly sucking the human aspect of running the business
Rather not (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 5, 2013
Pros: good benefits, fair pay, good people
Cons: customer service business run by numbers
It is all about statistics.
Productivity goals high - too many changes in processes to allow efficiencies.
Everyone is now a number.
Many long (15+) tenured employees. A shadow of what the company once was.
The companies greatest asset are their employees
Great team work, productive and fun
Corporate, groups and individual Travel councellor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 8, 2013
Reviewing my work for the day sometimes multi tasking, coordinating flights from various place of the world for different travellers.
The hardest part of this job was finishing on time, handling cal after call but it was manageable
Dealing with constant changes from travellers was another hard thing but manageable, practised much patience .
The best thing for me always is working with people. Love the public.
travel consultant
Travel Consultant (Former Employee), Burlington, ONOctober 9, 2012
Pros: travel perks
Cons: could be stressful at times
description of my work is in my resume, that is, my responsibilities and skills related to that position
professional and friendly place to work
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 8, 2012
I have enjoyed working at CWT. At CWT there is a very professional and in the same time friendly work environment. The people are very nice. Here I got my experience in travel industry environment.
Worked without supervision at the Travel store.
Travel Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMay 30, 2012
Pros: working with out supervision
Cons: note enough hours.
My day working,I was always learning something new,which was interesting. Working there was always a challenge,but was good. Busy each day aquiring new clientel, ordreing brocures, keeping my office presentable at all times. Hardest part of the day was going home and not working. I loved working in travel, and coordinating travel for clientel.
Learning new things everyday made work less boring and exciting.Knowledge is very empowering.

The down side of working for Carlson Wagonlit, was the management. The management like pretty young girls in their offices. If the management did not like you, you were screwed. If you not friends with the bosses wife, they ignored you, or fired you for no good reason.
ok
Field IT Consultant (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILJanuary 19, 2015
They were a ok company to work for. they have a good atmosphere to work in.
A brand in Travel Industry.
Sr. Travel Counsellor (Former Employee), Gurgaon, HRJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: excellent clients
Cons: people managment
Lots of new things for learning in Carlson Wagonlit Travel for a person who wants to work in a travel industry for a long time.
Good Envirnoment and Fun at work
Senior Accounts Executive (Current Employee), Chennai, TNJanuary 7, 2015
It was a great organization to work and the decision to move was very difficult one but since the family is relocating and that is the only reason me looking for opportunities in Bangalore
PROGRAM MANAGER (Former Employee), Ho Chi MinhJanuary 7, 2015
I had chance to work for CWT in a year and I can feel the passion from CWT is overwhelming.
I had learned how to deal with tough clients, how to satisfy and fulfill their demands, how to give them the best services.
Besides that, with the professional and useful of system and co-workers , I can do my jobs and completed the tasks well.
CWT is the ideal working place to be a part of.
Great Job culture
Team Leader Meetings & Events (Current Employee), Basel, BSNovember 27, 2014
Working by CWT was always a pleasure, interesting place to work in a fantastic team.
corporate travgel for facebook
Senior Travel Consultant (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CANovember 13, 2014
Hardest part different policies for different accounts.
Fun to work with people.
nice place to work with carlson
Senior Travel Counsellor (Current Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 13, 2014
Its nice place to work with Carlson wagonlit . they give me nice platform to learn more and good income source.Its nice place to work with Carlson wagonlit . they give me nice platform to learn more and good income source.
Awesome company with below average client management
Business Analyst - Travel Program (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CANovember 10, 2014
Organize ad hoc reports and assist client manager.

Learned a lot about the travel industry.

Mangement was very upbeat and friendly. Client management was horrible and happiness draining.

Co-workers were super friendly. Co-worker who worked with me at client's site was such a worry-wart and turned nothing into a dramatic situation.

Dealing with the client management and her surrounding co-workers. Nothing but complaining and negative remarks.

Being able to speak with upper management and develop that relationship. Upper management was extremely friendly and caring.
Busy office and workload dealing with busness travellers
Hotel Consultant (Former Employee), High Street, ENGNovember 8, 2014
Recieving email requests for business travel to anywhere from local cities to dubai etc and getting quotes for travel cost, hotel costs or conference facilities and then replying to the emails with the requested information. Once a response is recieved then book the requested travel arrangements and confirm back to client.

Arranging conferences with basic information from clients and set budgets and then getting everything sorted and liasing with clients.

The hardest part of the job was no back up from managment when dealing with difficult clients and issues that arrise from other colleagues mistakes.
Outstanding Company
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), San AntonioNovember 6, 2014
Pros: tuition reimbursment
This company is loyal to her employees and works well to ensure the needs of the employee and the company are met. I have enjoyed working with CWT every time I've been employed there.

1 2 3 4 5

About Carlson Wagonlit Travel

Carlson Restaurants Worldwide (CRW) has a lot of Friday's for which to be thankful. A leader in full-service restaurants, the – Read more

Carlson Wagonlit Travel Photos