Carlson Wagonlit Travel

Carlson Wagonlit Travel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive - Team environment
Senior Meetings & Events Planner/Program Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, OntarioOctober 7, 2014
Pros: nice office environment
Cons: extremely long hours
Everyday was a new learning/growing experience - Dealing one-on-one with customers was the highlight - to see a file from start to finish was extremely rewarding and satisfying for me - it was like watching a seed grow into an amazing beautiful tree! Processing was probably the hardest part, not because it was tough, but because it was time consuming. – more... Dealing with my customers and working with my colleagues was the highlight of my job. – less
Global company
Human Resources Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 10, 2014
Strong leadership, travel perks, great staff. The most enjoyable parts about my job are the people I work with. The hardest part is the limited resources.
Productive and Challenging work environment
Accounting/Finance Assistant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 11, 2013
Work with deadlines, which are very challenging and enjoyable.
Enjoy working with co-workers of diverse backgrounds,
Learned allot of different accounting software
productive
Travel Agent (Former Employee), trenton ontarioNovember 25, 2013
wonderful employment with good benefits and pleasant co-workers with normal working jours
A great Company to work for
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Surrey, BCSeptember 16, 2013
With the correct leadership this company is wonderful to work for.
low profit margins sadly sucking the human aspect of running the business
Rather not (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 5, 2013
Pros: good benefits, fair pay, good people
Cons: customer service business run by numbers
It is all about statistics.
Productivity goals high - too many changes in processes to allow efficiencies.
Everyone is now a number.
Many long (15+) tenured employees. A shadow of what the company once was.
The companies greatest asset are their employees
Great team work, productive and fun
Corporate, groups and individual Travel councellor (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONMarch 8, 2013
Reviewing my work for the day sometimes multi tasking, coordinating flights from various place of the world for different travellers.
The hardest part of this job was finishing on time, handling cal after call but it was manageable
Dealing with constant changes from travellers was another hard thing but manageable, practised much patience .
The best – more... thing for me always is working with people. Love the public. – less
travel consultant
Travel Consultant (Former Employee), Burlington, ONOctober 9, 2012
Pros: travel perks
Cons: could be stressful at times
description of my work is in my resume, that is, my responsibilities and skills related to that position
professional and friendly place to work
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 8, 2012
I have enjoyed working at CWT. At CWT there is a very professional and in the same time friendly work environment. The people are very nice. Here I got my experience in travel industry environment.
Worked without supervision at the Travel store.
Travel Consultant (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMay 30, 2012
Pros: working with out supervision
Cons: note enough hours.
My day working,I was always learning something new,which was interesting. Working there was always a challenge,but was good. Busy each day aquiring new clientel, ordreing brocures, keeping my office presentable at all times. Hardest part of the day was going home and not working. I loved working in travel, and coordinating travel for clientel.
Learning – more... new things everyday made work less boring and exciting.Knowledge is very empowering.

The down side of working for Carlson Wagonlit, was the management. The management like pretty young girls in their offices. If the management did not like you, you were screwed. If you not friends with the bosses wife, they ignored you, or fired you for no good reason. – less
TOP BRAND
Team Leader - Out Bound Tours & MICE (Former Employee), GurgaonOctober 2, 2014
Pros: free tours
Cons: long and hectic work hours
CARLSON WAGONLIT TRAVEL IS AMONG INDIA'S TOP BRAND TRAVEL MANAGEMENT COMPANIES. I WORKED IN THIS COMPANU FOR APPROXIMATELY 1 YR AND 3 MONTHS AND THE WORK ENVIRONMENT WAS EXCELLENT AND PROFESSIONAL. THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECTS THAT I HAVE LEARNED IN THIS COMPANY WAS IMPORTANCE OF MANAGEMENT, SERVICE AND PRODUCT.
Was a nice paying job.
Travel Consultant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 24, 2014
The pay was very nice for the job but the work and the hours were pretty hard.
Wonderful job
Travel Operations Manager (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MNSeptember 23, 2014
making travel arrangements for vacation and corporate travellers
Good Company to work for
Travel Counsellor (Former Employee), Kolkata, WBSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: systematic and professional
Cons: no growth oppertunities on location basis
Over all a good and systematic company. However no growth opportunities much
Productive and nice enviroment to work.
CREDITORS CLERK (Current Employee), Pretoria, GPSeptember 18, 2014
The office is quite and is a good environment to work. you have peace of mind in order to do your work.
management is very friendly.
Fun workplace
Senior Travel Counselor (Current Employee), KLSeptember 16, 2014
gather career information ,Increase knowledge about travel communicating with clients and our team.
IT Manager, Global InfoSec Operations/Engineering
IT Manager, Global InfoSec Ops and Engineering (Current Employee), Minnetonka, MNSeptember 13, 2014
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) began separation of IT services from Carlson Corporate in 2013. I was hired on as the program manager for global Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and regional manager of the physical security program.
work area is clean everything is well organized
Travel Consultant/Ticketing (Former Employee), singaporeAugust 29, 2014
accessibility wise interpersonal interactions during meetings, changes of ideas and notions, quality time to impart your best in solving issues, able to adapt easily with the work invironment, co workers are helpful and approachable. the hardest part of the job is taking irrate call from customer you do not even know what was the main problem and and – more... issue but you have nothing to do but to stay calm and embrace a maximum tolerance as you help them with their problem and the most enjoyable part of the job is receiving the fruit of your labor at the end of the month – less
Great people
Finance (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 4, 2014
Very busy schedules, expectations to work late and/or weekends. Wonderful people and I love the industry!
Fun and easy going job.
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Omaha, NEJuly 25, 2014
Pros: free lunch all the time
Great place to work for and there easy going. I've learned that the managers there are great and if your there to work they will work with you.

1 2 3 4 5

About Carlson Wagonlit Travel

Carlson Restaurants Worldwide (CRW) has a lot of Friday's for which to be thankful. A leader in full-service restaurants, the – Read more

Carlson Wagonlit Travel Photos