We are growing communication agency that pioneered the use of online marketing long before it became mainstream. You are a brilliant recent graduate in graphic design, who’s up for a challenge and wants to make an impact.
We are a nimble team of digital natives and insightful strategists. Ideally, you are a stellar creative who can wear many hats: video editor, photographer, somewhat web developer.
We are a great match. And we are in a hurry!
Let’s get started in 2 weeks.
What you’ll do:
- Print and digital ads
- Graphic work for social media and blogs
- Web and logo design
- Some video-editing (if applicable)
- Some web development (if applicable)
- Brainstorming campaign and execution ideas
- Make wonders when time is tight
- Report to the Creative Director
What you have:
- Education in Graphic Design
- A Mac (PC required, but not mandatory)
- Proven experience with Adobe CS5
- Deep understanding of Print/Pre-Press
- Passion for photography and video-editing experience a great bonus
- Master skills in photo editing
- Extremely good pitching and communication skills – that includes diplomacy with clients
- F.O.C.U.S. No bohemian artists
- Passion, patience, persistency. Did we say patience?
- Creativity at its purest form
- Willing to go the extra mile and keep that up
- A positive attitude – you can laugh under pressure
Still reading? Then you are the one. Send your résumé and link to portfolio ASAP. Fingers crossed!