Carillion Employee Review

Very busy environment. I love that I am part of the William Osler Team at the Brampton Civic Hospital.
Purchasing/Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 November 2012
The job is very busy, fast-paced, with close attention to detail. We rarely do anything that is fun or team-building..ie, pot-lucks, group lunches, group events. We work hard all day long and most of us eat lunch at our desks because it is difficult to squeeze a lunch break into our day.
I love that the day is busy and goes by quickly. However, I feel like we are not valued for the amount of effort we put into our work, and feel like maybe a few "fun" or team-building events would benefit employee morale.
Advancement within the company is difficult as they threaten to remove our pension plan with the hospital, should we wish to move to another opportunity. We feel like we are stuck in the position we are currently in.
Pros
our salary and benefits are fair.
Cons
no appreciation and no opportunities for advancement.

Other Carillion Employee Reviews

terrible organization
SERVICE ASSOCIATE, BRAMPTON (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 December 2017
Carillion or no employed as sodexo can be seen as a very unorganized and untrained management. many issues arise daily with no solution in sight. they management choose to not manage anything but instead find ways to get the employees fired.
Pros
good base salary
Cons
hard working environment (to political)
good company
Operator (Former Employee) –  Killam, AB20 November 2017
This company was good to work for. employees were good and so was the management. equipment condition was very good. money was pretty low at the time I was there, but I'm sure its improved since then. The division I worked with treated us all very good.
Pros
left alone to do your job, but if needed there was always someone there if you needed help
Cons
wages were on the low side

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carillion. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9