Carillion Employee Review

Dedicated team with hoopla and fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 March 2014
Although I was not paid at this position, I was treated as such. I enjoyed the experience with all team members because they expressed that I was welcomed. I was treated equally. From what I saw they worked well professionally as individuals and as a team. I never had any problems because they were up-front and were not afraid to let me know if I needed to be corrected in a positive manner and visa verse. I was able to utilize my skills and help every department to the best of my ability and I really appreciate it.

Other Carillion Employee Reviews

Very Productive Work Environment
Construction Labourer (Former Employee) –  Slave Lake, AB31 January 2018
Worked Over Time Hours Out On The Highways, Crack Sealed , Bridge Washed Bridges, Fixed Delineators, Cleaned The Shop, Highway Patrols, Worked Well With Others, Worked Well Alone, Faced Paced Environment,.
terrible organization
SERVICE ASSOCIATE, BRAMPTON (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 December 2017
Carillion or no employed as sodexo can be seen as a very unorganized and untrained management. many issues arise daily with no solution in sight. they management choose to not manage anything but instead find ways to get the employees fired.
Pros
good base salary
Cons
hard working environment (to political)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carillion. Our community is ready to answer.