Carillion Employee Review

Dedicated team with hoopla and fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 March 2014
Although I was not paid at this position, I was treated as such. I enjoyed the experience with all team members because they expressed that I was welcomed. I was treated equally. From what I saw they worked well professionally as individuals and as a team. I never had any problems because they were up-front and were not afraid to let me know if I needed to be corrected in a positive manner and visa verse. I was able to utilize my skills and help every department to the best of my ability and I really appreciate it.

Other Carillion Employee Reviews

good company
Operator (Former Employee) –  Killam, AB20 November 2017
This company was good to work for. employees were good and so was the management. equipment condition was very good. money was pretty low at the time I was there, but I'm sure its improved since then. The division I worked with treated us all very good.
Pros
left alone to do your job, but if needed there was always someone there if you needed help
Cons
wages were on the low side
Fun,always something to do
Tow Plow Operator (Former Employee) –  trenton2 November 2017
learned how to operate tow plow with 401 use.used my prior skills to load salt/sand into truck! defensive driving skills used safely on each shift.quality control

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carillion. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9