Carillion

Carillion Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Dedicated team with hoopla and fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 5, 2014
Although I was not paid at this position, I was treated as such. I enjoyed the experience with all team members because they expressed that I was welcomed. I was treated equally. From what I saw they worked well professionally as individuals and as a team. I never had any problems because they were up-front and were not afraid to let me know if I needed – more... to be corrected in a positive manner and visa verse. I was able to utilize my skills and help every department to the best of my ability and I really appreciate it. – less
Productive, Fun
Herbicide Applicator (Former Employee), ABJanuary 3, 2014
Great place to work if you dont mind travelling and working hard.
Very good place to work.
Highway Maintenance (Former Employee), Stony Plain, ABFebruary 6, 2013
Always doing something new. Always outside. Learned a lot about what roads are made up of. Overall a fun, fast-paced enviroment
Very busy environment. I love that I am part of the William Osler Team at the Brampton Civic Hospital.
Purchasing/Accounting Assistant (Current Employee), Brampton, ONNovember 17, 2012
Pros: our salary and benefits are fair.
Cons: no appreciation and no opportunities for advancement.
The job is very busy, fast-paced, with close attention to detail. We rarely do anything that is fun or team-building..ie, pot-lucks, group lunches, group events. We work hard all day long and most of us eat lunch at our desks because it is difficult to squeeze a lunch break into our day.
I love that the day is busy and goes by quickly. However, I feel – more... like we are not valued for the amount of effort we put into our work, and feel like maybe a few "fun" or team-building events would benefit employee morale.
Advancement within the company is difficult as they threaten to remove our pension plan with the hospital, should we wish to move to another opportunity. We feel like we are stuck in the position we are currently in. – less
awesome team
Driver, Lead hand (Current Employee), Slave Lake, ABAugust 28, 2012
Good people, Understanding employer, Flexible. long winter hours
New
Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee), Field BasedMay 17, 2012
Carillion have only just taken over our old company. I have recently been promoted to manager and now manage a team of 20 + engineers in the London area.

About Carillion

We provide all of the services needed to create and manage places and infrastructure; from project finance, design and construction – Read more