Carillion Employee Review

Passionate Railway Professionals
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Midlands, ENG6 March 2014
I will produce a program with all work activates on site with a planed start & end dates. Numbers of staff for each activate & any plant required and all permits needed on site.
Also hire in Specialist personnel when needed from a Carillion approved Labour supplier. The planed work will be on the Carillion Race Card with midweek works days or nights & weekends

On a daily basis I am involved with making sure that every one is fully aware of the works on site. I will delegate certain scopes of the work out to the supervisors as to what controls are in place for all activities they will be looking after on site.
I will make sure that we conduct the planed work in a controlled manner always accessing as the work progresses and if we need to stop and rethink things we will do so accordingly this will be captured on the POWRA form.

Co-Workers
I have the privilege to be working alongside some very knowledgeable/highly skilled/motivated & all-round good bunch of Railway & Construction professionals.
Pros
office is 3 miles from home
Cons

Other Carillion Employee Reviews

good company
Operator (Former Employee) –  Killam, AB20 November 2017
This company was good to work for. employees were good and so was the management. equipment condition was very good. money was pretty low at the time I was there, but I'm sure its improved since then. The division I worked with treated us all very good.
Pros
left alone to do your job, but if needed there was always someone there if you needed help
Cons
wages were on the low side
Fun,always something to do
Tow Plow Operator (Former Employee) –  trenton2 November 2017
learned how to operate tow plow with 401 use.used my prior skills to load salt/sand into truck! defensive driving skills used safely on each shift.quality control

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carillion. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9