Cargojet is Canada's leading provider of time sensitive overnight air cargo services. Cargojet services 14 major city centers coast to coast each business night. Cargojet operates its network across North America carrying approximately 750,000 pounds of cargo each business night. Cargojet has a fleet of 22 aircraft consisting of B767-300ER, B767-200ER, B757-200ER and B727-200AF long range freighter aircraft.
Position: Cargo Handler (Monday - Friday, 7:00AM - 11:00AM)
Employment Category: Part-Time leading to Full-Time
Salary: $12.50 Hourly
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
350 Britannia Road East, Units 5 & 6
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X9
Essential Position Functions:
- Sort and load cargo according to instructions.
- Drive 5-ton truck.
- Off load and load trucks & containers.
- Receive and verify all shipping documents.
- Perform general housekeeping of the warehouse.
- Perform other duties incidental to the work described herein.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid "G" driver's license.
- Ability to lift up to 45kg (100lbs).
- Ability to drive 5 ton truck.
- Clean driver's abstract.
- Must pass a criminal record check.
- Must receive forklift training if selected/required.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-faced and physically demanding environment.
What Cargojet Offers:
- A great working environment.
- Career advancement opportunities.
We would like to thank all applicants for their submission but regret to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency inquires please.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.cargojet.com.
Cargojet is an equal opportunity employer.