Cargill

Cargill Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Extremely high paced work place, a very diverse culture.
Slaughter Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), High River, ABApril 7, 2012
Pros: excellent opportunity for advancement.
Cons: culture
I started out with Cargill Foods when the plant just opened. Was a labourer and worked very hard. I was noticed and was promoted to Lead Hand with in a very short time. After a year of performing well I was again noticed and promoted to Slaughter Floor supervisor. The culture at Cargill Foods was not fair towards employees with whom the upper management did not like, for what ever reason. I had to perform duties that were against my Ethics and Core Values. I stayed for seven years, but could not work in this culture any longer and had to find employment elsewhere.
I enjoyed working there and the people I worked with.
Millwright (Former Employee), High River, ABMarch 19, 2012
I was able to work on a lot of different types of equipment. I learned to keep the machinery running in order to minimize down time. I enjoyed working there and the people I worked with.
DON'T WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!!
slave to the grind (Former Employee), guelph, ontarioMarch 4, 2012
Cons: oh boy, way to much to list
They mislead you!, they fire almost everyone before the 90day/3 month mark. They avoid paying wage increase and benifets by doing this, I worked there and witnessed many promises, and many fired, they do not want anymore people in the Union
environement agréable a travailler
Opératrice de machine (Former Employee), Chambly, B6February 17, 2015
Pros: exemple : repas gratuits
Cons: exemple : pas d'avantages en nature
belle expèrience de travaille acquise,comme chef déquipe, opératrice de machine ,ect....

About Cargill

Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, – Read more