Cargill Employee Review

Cargill is a strong company, but has limitations in its structure that can be improved.
Storeroom Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newark, CA1 August 2012
A typical day consists of reviewing emails and managing the day to day operation of the MRO and raw material storerooms.

The learning aspect of the Company is good. I have learned many best practices that have help me succeed in various areas of responsibility.

Over all my co-worker are good group of people. We need to continue on team building and accountability in sharing the work load.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with so many aspect of responsibility and making sure the process flows correctly.

The enjoyment of being the go to person for various projects and requests.
Pros
strong financial company
Cons
agricultural based company and growth limitations.

Other Cargill Employee Reviews

Large meaty warehouses
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al-Est, QC15 December 2017
Mostly physical labour, under heavy cold (6C) and a very slim salary/hours ratio.
Had to meet with my vessel at 5:30 sharp for an hour long ride to southshore Montreal, with no possibility of breakfast at work.
Pros
No apparent pros.
Cons
Physically demanding, very boring.
Automated systems Technologist (Former Employee) –  High River, AB2 December 2017
Cargill Meat solution located in High River AB, and have more than 1000 staffs, all of them work together as a friend and me proud to work with them as a team member.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cargill. Our community is ready to answer.