Cargill Employee Review

Cargill was great until they decided to Outsource IT
Senior Trade Floor IT Support (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX3 April 2014
Cargill has been a great Company to work for until now that Top Management decided to Outsource IT.. Our Direct Management has been the best one I have had in my previous experience.

Being a Trade Floor here at Cargill, the environment is great. Very polite Traders and patient which for the most part they are not. Is the Culture of Cargill that makes them this way.

There is no hard part to this job if you have the Customer Service Skills and the Enough Knowledge to break/fix issues.

Our IT Team is great but we are very unfortunate that we are getting hit with the Outsourcing Method....
Pros
Culture, Salary
Cons
Benefits (Health insurance)

Other Cargill Employee Reviews

Large meaty warehouses
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al-Est, QC15 December 2017
Mostly physical labour, under heavy cold (6C) and a very slim salary/hours ratio.
Had to meet with my vessel at 5:30 sharp for an hour long ride to southshore Montreal, with no possibility of breakfast at work.
Pros
No apparent pros.
Cons
Physically demanding, very boring.
Automated systems Technologist (Former Employee) –  High River, AB2 December 2017
Cargill Meat solution located in High River AB, and have more than 1000 staffs, all of them work together as a friend and me proud to work with them as a team member.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cargill. Our community is ready to answer.