Founded in 1975, Caressant Care owns and operates 15 Nursing Homes and 10 Retirement Homes located primarily in mid-sized and small communities in Ontario. This small town atmosphere is evident in the care, respect and helpfulness shown by all Caressant Care staff and it enables us to do great work. The HR team at our head office supports the great work of our employees.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Assistant to provide administrative support for benefits administration, implementation of collective bargaining settlements, posting job vacancies, file maintenance and variety of general office support duties. You'll be working closely with our Human Resources Manager and VP of HR and the great team at our Woodstock office.
If you have strong organizational skills, a keen eye for detail and have never met a deadline you couldn’t handle this opportunity may be just what you're looking for.
In order to be successful in this role you should have:
- Experience in benefits administration, pay increment implementation, retro pay calculations
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Previous payroll administration and/or general HR experience would be an asset
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to plan and prioritize your work
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Secondary school completion with some post-secondary training in a relevant program of study
This is a 30 hour per week, Monday-Friday, position (4 or 5 days per week – your choice).
We're looking forward to hearing from you.