CarePartners Employee Review

View all CarePartners reviews

worse home care company
csw /administration(mod duties) (Current Employee) –  Barrie3 February 2014
If you enjoy not having a balanced life this job is for you. If you like to work in an environment that changes daily with company policies as there reg managers sees fit this job is for you. If you enjoy not having the same person answer your scheduling calls this job is for you. They have a high turn over for a reason in every department. Check your pay stubs too pay is never right.

enjoy being bullied at work and fyi they have modified workers rate them on this site to up there average trust me I might have been one.
Pros
Our clients
Cons
management, staff, pay

Other CarePartners Employee Reviews

Waterloo office terrible management
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON8 January 2018
Quit after working at the Waterloo office for two months! They think they provide you with enough training but they don’t.
The bosses don’t care about you at all and don’t help you. If they “help” it’s with added sarcasm and belittling.
All the employees talk behind your back no matter what you do and the bosses do nothing about it.
This place has no respect for its employees, don’t even bother applying! Almost every employee is looking for jobs elsewhere because of how stressful they make everyone.
Terrible place to work.
too much negativity in these reviews
PSW (Current Employee) –  Welland, ON2 January 2018
It's steady hours ,steady work , and they work with your personal life.

I work weekends only and get the entire week with my kids. I get paid good money and get time off when I need it. I feel secure in my job, and have never had a dip in hours - and if there was it was compensated for.

a lot off issues seem to come from people who call in sick all the time or who don't actually want to work and put effort in.

otherwise I have no issues - everyone helps when I need it and I always got support.
Pros
paid km, management tries
Cons
not paid as much as private

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CarePartners. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7