CarePartners Employee Review

View all CarePartners reviews

Excellent and rewarding Nursing experience
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Ontario22 January 2014
I serviced clients in their home worked independently and felt very much appreciated by the clients. It's hard work but very rewarding. This job is demanding but also very flexible I enjoyed being out in the fresh air rather than being cooped up in an institution for 8-12hrs. This job has it's challenges as any other. There is 24hr support, excellent resources and great opportunities to use and enhance all nursing skills now as a manager I am hopefully going to pass on my passion for community nursing to the next generation of community nurses.
Pros
24hr support and excellent resources

Other CarePartners Employee Reviews

Terribly managed and poor morale
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON17 January 2018
The Kitchener office runs their staff to the bone. Unrealistic expectations from staff and management treats their staff poorly. I worked here for 6 weeks before quitting. It was that bad.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Everything else
Waterloo office terrible management
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON8 January 2018
Quit after working at the Waterloo office for two months! They think they provide you with enough training but they don’t.
The bosses don’t care about you at all and don’t help you. If they “help” it’s with added sarcasm and belittling.
All the employees talk behind your back no matter what you do and the bosses do nothing about it.
This place has no respect for its employees, don’t even bother applying! Almost every employee is looking for jobs elsewhere because of how stressful they make everyone.
Terrible place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CarePartners. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7