- Household duties (i.e. floors, dusting, bed sheets, kitchen, bathroom, etc.)
- Preparation of breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Personal care (i.e. hygiene, and Tena changing)
- Maintenance of kitchen shopping list/ personal hygine shopping list
You must be able to:
- Complete board transfers from wheel chair to bed or reclining chair
- Wash and change adult Tena diapers
- Prepare and cook meals
- Speak and write in english
8hrs/day, 5 days a week. Pay is negotiable.
PLEASE NOTE: we are not looking to sponsor anyone from outside of Canada.
*Only those applicants that we are interested in will be contacted. Thank you for your application.