- Household duties (i.e. floors, dusting, bed sheets, kitchen, bathroom, etc.)
- Preparation of breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Personal care (i.e. hygiene, and Tena changing)
- Maintenance of kitchen shopping list/ personal hygine shopping list
You must be able to:
- Complete board transfers from wheel chair to bed or reclining chair
- Wash and change adult Tena diapers
- Prepare and cook meals
- Speak and write in english
8hrs/day, 5 days a week. Pay is negotiable.
PLEASE NOTE: we are not looking to sponsor anyone from outside of Canada.
*Only those applicants that we are interested in will be contacted. Thank you for your application.
The National Family Caregivers Association (NFCA) supports, empowers, educates, and speaks up for the more than 50 million Americans who...