Carefor Health and community services Employee Reviews

Great people, great support, very accessible managers and very friendly environment.
District Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON29 January 2017
I found it a really easy place to blend in. There's a lot of support from colleagues and management alike. There's, very often, something to celebrate with plenty of food and drinks and people to share with.

Though work can sometimes be very demanding, it's always reassuring to know that supervisors are always willing to help find a way out and get things going.
Great not for profit agency
Billing / Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 January 2016
Responsible for the billing of over 500 plus employees in the Healthcare field. Worked as ther AR clerk overseeing all of the collection calls and invoicing with CCAC and Veteran Affairs.I was responsible for the weekly banking deposits, as well as maintaining and accessing client files .I also was accredited for implementing their Goldcare programing through their telephony project.Met all deadlines and performed numerous clerical duties.
Pros
great employees
Cons
my first position was a great way to learn all programs
Supervisor in Home Services (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON10 November 2015
This was my first position and now I am supervisor of different programs. It has been a great experience. I would recommend this place for employment to anyone.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
repetitive
Fun Workplace with Fun People.
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 April 2013
I did home care, I went into clients houses and assisted them with daily living, and meal preparation, along with tidying up their homes.
friendly and interactive staff. Accommodating with flexible hours for family life
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 January 2013
Been with company for 3 years and very happy. I wish to acquire more hours without travelling too far out of my district.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carefor Health and community services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3