Carefor Health and community services Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Great not for profit agency
Billing / Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 20, 2016
Pros: great employees
Cons: long hours
Responsible for the billing of over 500 plus employees in the Healthcare field. Worked as ther AR clerk overseeing all of the collection calls and invoicing with CCAC and Veteran Affairs.I was responsible for the weekly banking deposits, as well as maintaining and accessing client files .I also was accredited for implementing their Goldcare programing through their telephony project.Met all deadlines and performed numerous clerical duties.
my first position was a great way to learn all programs
Supervisor in Home Services (Current Employee), Cornwall, ONNovember 10, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: repetitive
This was my first position and now I am supervisor of different programs. It has been a great experience. I would recommend this place for employment to anyone.
Fun Workplace with Fun People.
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 6, 2013
I did home care, I went into clients houses and assisted them with daily living, and meal preparation, along with tidying up their homes.
friendly and interactive staff. Accommodating with flexible hours for family life
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 14, 2013
Been with company for 3 years and very happy. I wish to acquire more hours without travelling too far out of my district.