Carefor Health and community services Employee Review

View all Carefor Health and community services reviews

Fun Workplace with Fun People.
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 April 2013
I did home care, I went into clients houses and assisted them with daily living, and meal preparation, along with tidying up their homes.

Other Carefor Health and community services Employee Reviews

Lots of new skills learnt, little to no support.
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 August 2017
Learned and acquired so many new skills in my 5 years of employment. Very disorganized company and lacks support for their staff members.

Partnering agencies often create malicious work environments for their staff. Not very good at handling issues between staff within the organizations. Despite hard work and commitment to providing this unique service , overall you are not a valued employee.
Pros
Exciting and fast past
Cons
high burn out, malicious environment with partnering agencies = no support from management.
So far the best employer
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 June 2017
My experience with Carefor was nothing but positive from the first day i started to the last day. I was a receptionist and I truly enjoyed working there. I didn't have the easiest position in the company being the receptionist and on the phone all day, but i knew i had Carefor behind me supporting me all the way. Going to work with Carefor was something I looked forward to every morning.
Pros
Allow me to help Carefor clients