Carefect provides non-medical home care services for seniors, the elderly and people with disabilities. Our services include personal care, homemaking, dementia and Alzheimer’s care, companionship, respite care and other home care services in the home, the hospital, long-term, assisted living care facilities and other places of residence.
We are always looking for caring, empathetic people to join our company. Whether you can work a couple of hours a week or you want to work full time, we would like to hear from you.
We currently have an opening for a Romanian speaking Personal Support Worker (PSW) in the Toronto area.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
1. Six months to one year experience minimum
2. Certification as PSW or higher equivalent from another country
3. Current CPR Certification
4. Vulnerable Sector Police Check
5. Medical documentation including Hep B vaccination and TB Testing
The candidate must be comfortable with the following duties:
4. Transfers (with and without assistance)
5. Meal Preparation
Please apply via email or fax (416) 848-4572.
While we thank all applicants, only those with the specific language skills mentioned will be contacted at this time.