Senior Account Manager
• Managed Fortune 500 Companies from post-sales to completion of implementation process
• Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of more than 400 clients, measuring account performance and ROI
• Mentored Account Managers/New Hires to increase performance metrics and prepare them for the role of Senior Account Manager
• Conducted interactive, web-based training modules for clients using programs such as WebEx, Live Meeting, Go To Meeting, and Conference America.
• Traveled on-site for client visits and Quarterly Account Reviews, conducted interactive chair-side training initiatives
• Created Training Manuals/Interactive Modules for clients, to assist with new core CB products
May 2007-August 2008 CareerBuilder, LLC Norcross, GA
• Responsible for managing and providing technical and professional support for over 200 new and existing clients with online recruiting needs, specifically in the automotive and healthcare verticals
• Assisted with the renewal and up-selling opportunities for existing clients
• Partnered with Sales Teams/Managers to increase client and Sales ROI
• Proficient with programs such as Adobe Photoshop (CS3) and Elements (8.0), HTML/XML coding, and all MS Office Programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
• Participated in mentor programs for new hires and developed one-sheets for sales/clients.
• Promoted to Senior Project Manager within fourteen months of employment