Careerbuilder

Careerbuilder Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A great first job
Regional Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 25, 2015
Cons: Didn't like the industry, had trouble getting behind our products
CareerBuilder was a great introduction to the business world for me straight out of college. I learned how to be professional and make sales in a business to business environment.
Great Company
Event Manager (Current Employee), Norcross, GAApril 6, 2015
Pros: Benefits, culture, company cares for their employees
Careerbuilder is an awesome place to work and offer their employees excellent benefits. I have personally outgrown the company and my position and am looking for something where I can showcase my skills and develop new skills in the process. I am no longer learning in my current role.
Great work culture and really awesome benefits
Software Sales Success Manager (Current Employee), Norcross, GAMarch 20, 2015
CareerBuilder has been great to me. I have learned more about myself, my work ethic, how to to be effective and successful in my role over the last two years. I can confidently say that I have an adequate understanding of exceptional customer service because of CareerBuilder.
Great Company Overall
HCM SaaS Technology Consultant, Energy Services (Current Employee), Plano, TXMarch 16, 2015
Pros: a lot of money to be made
Cons: strong competition for advancement.
Great company overall with a great sales culture. Some of the best sales people you will ever work with. This can however be good and bad. You are competing against the best and the brightest people in the industry for promotions which makes advancement very tough unless you are a rockstar. Limited advancement without being willing to move to Chicago or Atlanta.
Average
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), LondonMarch 4, 2015
There are some great people that work here. Its a shame about the management. Very quiet sales office, not much of a buzz.
Great Place To Work
Major Account Executive (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 16, 2015
Great Place to work with great people. The products are going in a SAAS direction and leadership is committed to the future.
Fun Work Environment - Low Pay
Client Success Specialist - Enterprise (Current Employee), Norcross, GAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: great benefits
It's a fun environment, free food, etc. The company is in the industry of employment and consults employers on things such as compensation but does not compensate employees fairly. More for someone right out of college.
What I learned
Account Manager, Professional Services (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 29, 2015
The company has the best training for any sales representative- whether it is the first year of sales or the 10th, the training program will provide you with career skills that are worth the hard work!
Great place to work at
Career Coach (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: great work environment
Another thing that is important is to always have a goal in your career. CB helps you find your goals
CareerBuilder is great!
ACCOUNT MANAGER, PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 5, 2015
I enjoy my time at CareerBuilder. Great balance, good people, good opportunities.
Major Account Executive
Major Account Executive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 29, 2014
Be sure you have a great manager that helps develop outside sales people. They will over promise and under deliver when you come over.
Fun work environment
Senior Account Executive/Team Leader (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 24, 2014
This is a work hard play hard type of company with lots of company sponsored events. The deadlines can be a little difficult to obtain but if done so then the payouts will be amazing
Lots of Promises in the beginning
Major Account Executive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 2, 2014
If you're a top performing seasoned sales representative, switching to CB is probably not a great move. They will change the comp plan, change managers, and change books on you all the time.
Awesome company
Inside Software Sales Representative (Current Employee), chicagoDecember 1, 2014
Great company to work for. Great salary and bonuses for top performers.
Nice work environment at The Clarion LEdger
Employment Account Exec (Former Employee), Jackson, MSNovember 26, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: not enough sales comp
I would go to businesses in the Jackson area and talk to the head's of HR regarding their job openings and sell them the suite of products for careerbuilder.com. I managed also the print employment section of the newspaper.
Nice workplace and friendly environment
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 14, 2014
Fast workplace with managers in place to help you learn on a day to day basis. I was always offered help whenever needed. Typical day at work would be to manage my time and coordinate calls to set up business appointments.
Productive and fun work environment
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: great benefits, fun environment
Cons: low compensation
Great company to work for. Work hard play hard mentality. Constantly evolving to work environment.
Great working experience
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee), Norcross, GASeptember 26, 2014
I loved working here. A great culture, and strong work life balance. CareerBuilder definitely knows how to treat their people and it is refreshing to find a company that prides themselves in taking care of their people.
Workplace
Strategic International Accounts Specialist (Former Employee), LondonSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: benefit and package
Cons: not well known
It was a wonderful place to work, with good people.

Days started at 8:30 and finished at 5:30

The benefits of pension and private health care was a welcome bonus.

Pay structure was fantastic.
Great company to work for
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 28, 2014
Slightly churn and burn
Fun Culture
Learn a ton about sales
Success can depend on account

1 2 3 4 5

About Careerbuilder

CareerBuilder, Inc. provides comprehensive online recruitment product and service offerings for employers and job seekers. The – Read more