Careerbuilder

Careerbuilder Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great place to work at
Career Coach (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: great work environment
Another thing that is important is to always have a goal in your career. CB helps you find your goals
CareerBuilder is great!
ACCOUNT MANAGER, PROFESSIONAL SERVICES (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 5, 2015
I enjoy my time at CareerBuilder. Great balance, good people, good opportunities.
Major Account Executive
Major Account Executive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 29, 2014
Be sure you have a great manager that helps develop outside sales people. They will over promise and under deliver when you come over.
Fun work environment
Senior Account Executive/Team Leader (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 24, 2014
This is a work hard play hard type of company with lots of company sponsored events. The deadlines can be a little difficult to obtain but if done so then the payouts will be amazing
Lots of Promises in the beginning
Major Account Executive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 2, 2014
If you're a top performing seasoned sales representative, switching to CB is probably not a great move. They will change the comp plan, change managers, and change books on you all the time.
Awesome company
Inside Software Sales Representative (Current Employee), chicagoDecember 1, 2014
Great company to work for. Great salary and bonuses for top performers.
Nice work environment at The Clarion LEdger
Employment Account Exec (Former Employee), Jackson, MSNovember 26, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: not enough sales comp
I would go to businesses in the Jackson area and talk to the head's of HR regarding their job openings and sell them the suite of products for careerbuilder.com. I managed also the print employment section of the newspaper.
Nice workplace and friendly environment
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 14, 2014
Fast workplace with managers in place to help you learn on a day to day basis. I was always offered help whenever needed. Typical day at work would be to manage my time and coordinate calls to set up business appointments.
Productive and fun work environment
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: great benefits, fun environment
Cons: low compensation
Great company to work for. Work hard play hard mentality. Constantly evolving to work environment.
Great working experience
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee), Norcross, GASeptember 26, 2014
I loved working here. A great culture, and strong work life balance. CareerBuilder definitely knows how to treat their people and it is refreshing to find a company that prides themselves in taking care of their people.
Workplace
Strategic International Accounts Specialist (Former Employee), LondonSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: benefit and package
Cons: not well known
It was a wonderful place to work, with good people.

Days started at 8:30 and finished at 5:30

The benefits of pension and private health care was a welcome bonus.

Pay structure was fantastic.
Great company to work for
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 28, 2014
Slightly churn and burn
Fun Culture
Learn a ton about sales
Success can depend on account
Great co-workers, poor policies.
Corporate Account Executive (Former Employee), ChicagoAugust 21, 2014
Great co-workers, poor policies.

Good training program with access to lots of experienced people. Good opportunities for advancement. Poor policies which hurt culture and also lead to unnecessary insecure job security.
Awesome company
Healthcare Talent Acquisition Recruiter Consultant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 9, 2014
Best place to work to if you are looking to lean more of an competitive edge and to compete in todays job market.
Envirenment is Good depending on which department you are in.
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 17, 2014
Good benefit package for senior staff.Everything else depends on which department you fall in.
CareerBuilder in 5 Seconds
Senior Account Executive, Advanced Sales (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 16, 2014
CareerBuilder taught me sales, leadership, and training. I learned to cold call, prospect, create strong impact statements, present deals, as well as negotiate, and close. I have had a total of 4 different roles there and each one was different. In my last role as a Senior Account Executive, I started my day organizing, my clients were west coast and so I would plan for meetings, call blocks, and who I needed to follow up with when I first got in. Then I would begin cold calling, run at least 2 meetings a day, and follow up on proposals and emails.
Personal business that took a lot of hard work and dedication
Recruiter/Sales (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 24, 2014
Pros: everything ran at my pace
Cons: constantly exhausted and stressed
This was my company, I started it from the ground up and worked diligently to get it off the ground. I worked with my staff everyday to keep everyone excited and to maintain a high sales average. We had constant promotions and team meetings to keep morale up! The hardest part of the job was being the business owner I never got a second to breathe, but the best part was being my own boss and knowing that every breathe I put into my business made it that much better or worse.
Growing Pains
TERRITORY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 2, 2014
- Too many layers of management
- Different departments did not work together
- No work/life balance
- Compensation package was ever changing.
Exciting, competitive workplace
Account Executive (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 19, 2014
An incredible place to work, with opportunities to learn and grow available every day.
Challenging workplace with great company culture
Sales Incentives/Compensation Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 1, 2014
Careerbuilder is a company that is continuously changing and challenging your skills and abilities, pushing you to grow your knowledge and abilities.

1 2 3 4

About Careerbuilder

CareerBuilder, Inc. provides comprehensive online recruitment product and service offerings for employers and job seekers. The – Read more